Thread: How to remove TR/Drop.Agent.cck Trojan

How to remove TR/Drop.Agent.cck Trojan

Hi, I have work on the windows XP and recently I found something wrong in this system. Yesterday, it gives the alert message. This message indicates that the TR/Drop.Agent.cck Trojan virus is present on the system. I see this message again and again. I don’t know that how should I delete this Trojan virus. If anyone having information about this problem then please share your own opinion. Any type of help will be helpful.

Re: How to remove TR/Drop.Agent.cck Trojan

TR/Drop.Agent.cck Trojan virus is a malicious spyware virus. This virus uses horrible actions to download malicious malware from the Internet. This will be damaged the system files and folder. Then you need to just download the good antivirus and then install it properly on the system. This will helps to remove this virus completely from the system. Then do this virus installation task and it works very well in the system. Avira is the best choice to do this task.

This is the very dangerous virus and you need to immediately remove this TR/Drop.Agent.cck Trojan virus from the system. There is necessary to remove it immediately after detecting on the system. you can be do this on the takes manager of the system. Then first open the task manager by clicking the Ctrl+Alt+Del options. Then go to the process tab and find the TR/Drop.Agent.cck Trojan process. After finding the process kill that process immediately. This will helps to solve the trouble temporary.

There is also other solution to avoid such kind of errors. You need ot open the registry editor of the system. You can do this by type the regedit on the run window. Then it opens the Registry Editor window. Then go to the KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ folder using the help of the window. After opening this folder the XTray.exe file is present on that folder. Then right click that file and select the remove options. It will remove the file from the system. This will be helpful to solve the trouble.

There is possibility to manually remove this TR/Drop.Agent.cck Trojan virus from the system. This virus permanently hurt your system. This is to be happens if any mistakes are made in this virus process. This kind of viruses creates the unknown files or it manipulates the exiting files and folder of the system. Then the unknown things are happen in the system. For solving this kind of troubles automatic spyware removal applications present on the spywareviruscleaner.com site. You can easily download this file and it helps to remove the file from the system.

I listen that this Trojan virus has to be occupy the space of the memory. In common language the Trojan virus eats the memory of the system. Then this is so dangerous to the system. For removing such virus there is necessary to use the official copy of the antivirus. The Avira has to be providing such kind of facility to remove this virus from the system .then I suggest you to download the antivirus from the internet and then perform the scanning into this system.

This kind of viruses is not easily removed from the system. It needs the specific process to remove these viruses from the system files and the solder. I suggest you to open the system in the safe mode. Then start the scanning operations. This will helps to remove such virus completely from the system. The safe mode of the system has to be designed to perform this kind of high level operations. Then do this task and it works very well on the windows system.