Thread: Cannot connect SBG on 8.0 console

Cannot connect SBG on 8.0 console

I'm having a problem connecting the web interface on a machine SBG 8.0. While I was trying to configure the certificate for the server you've selected is not certified in the interface options by accident rather than selecting the certificate of proof. Now I can not access the page, does anyone know how I can re-enable the web interface certified by the command line interface? I saw a solution that does not work in V9 but not with V8. Can anyone let me know what I have to do to allow me access to the console so you can restore the certificate CERT Demonstration?

Re: Cannot connect SBG on 8.0 console

Http or disablesHTTPaccess command allows your device to do it. By default, each device has HTTPS Web server enable and disable the HTTP Web server. Using the HTTP command has no effect on access HTTPS. After running the command, the Control Center must be restarted with the service command for the change to take effect. Http command has the following syntax: http enabling HTTP access and disables HTTP access. This type of device support http online support.

First, upgrade the installation to the latest version of this was done through vmware / CLI console access to "download updates" for updates and "upgrade install" for installation this was done for each of the necessary improvements from 8.0.2 to 9.0.1-10. Second, in the vmware / CLI console to restore the user interface to run self-signed certificate "delete keystore". Third, in the vmware / CLI console run "cc-config http - on the subject". Fourth browser, use the Internet to access: 41 080 and log into the control center. Fifth, go to Administration Control> Center Tab> Certificates. Change the dropdown menu "Demo Certificate". Then within the vmware / CLI console run this command "cc-config http - off". Seventh, in the vmware / CLI console "cc-config running-443 port – then" Finally, you can access the control center via a shortcut that points to.

Hey look buddy I don’t have much idea about this but at this certain point, I would prefer you to take help from the support case with Symantec. They will verify your server’s configuration and they will try to reset all the settings to get connection with web interface. I think Symantec will be the best to ask for any doubts you have. You can ask your query to them and I hope they successfully help you.

You can open a case with the MySupport at mysupport.symantec if not previously configured with a MySupport account you can create your own or call customer service to get to do it for you. To open a support case support need the ID in the electronic certificate that your company should have received when the order is completed. I hope that this surely helps you. At least you can try this.

You ought to be able to climb quite quickly. As for costs, Symantec Brightmail Gateway ships with a right to support either basic or essential so should not cost extra - to be included in the right support. The main distinction is between the hours of support, where basic business hours are 5 days a week, and essential is 24x7. So I think if it’s urgent for you then you can try going with essentials. I hope your problem may get solved.