Thread: JAVA/Exdoer.BB.1.A Found in Google Images - Help

JAVA/Exdoer.BB.1.A Found in Google Images - Help

Hello friend, recently I got a malware alert in the windows XP browser. In that browser, when I click on the Google image and try to open this image it immediately shows the alert message. That message contains the VIRUS SITE: DO NOT CLICK and it also display the source web address. It also shows the the JAVA/Exdoer.BB.1.A Java virus message. This can be happens in the most of the time. I haven’t idea about it but I thinks some expert have definitely read this post and reply the solutions over this trouble. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: JAVA/Exdoer.BB.1.A Found in Google Images - Help

The JAVA/Exdoer.BB.1.A is to be a Java virus and it is contains on the JAVA/Exdoer.B virus category. This is the most common virus and it is contains the two side affect. This are Download a file and also lowers security settings. This is the basic activities that perform the java virus. The virus is initially loaded on the temp folder. You can find it by opening the temp directory. Then type %temp% on the Run window and remove the entire unnecessary file from it. It will remove this virus from the system.

You can directly remove this virus from the system. The Avira antimalware software also helps to remove the java virus from the system. Then you need to download the antimalware software from the official Avira site and then install it on the system. Then scan the system folder and files. These scanning operations will easily detect this java virus and it removes completely from the system. This is the normal process to avoid such low infection virus files.

I know something about this virus and I must tell you that this is the JAVA virus. This will created in the Java language and it is compatible with all types of windows platform. The JAVA viru is to be low infected virus and it was fully download the files on the temporary folder. It also execute the java class files. This files contains the malicious code and it will be infects the system setting. The normal scanning helps to remove this virus from the system.

This virus is to be executing the java class files and the code present in this class file is to be in the encrypted form. This encrypted code can be infects the system files and folder and then there is something unnecessary changes happens in the system. Such as the VIRUS SITE: DO NOT CLICK message after opening the Google images and so on. Then the user needs to remove that virus on the safe mode of the system. This was completely works.

I also faced the same kind of virus in the system but it will show the unable to open the site on the system error message. Then search some more information about this virus and I found the basic reason behind this java virus. Then I use the Avira anti-malware software. This is the very helpful software for removing such kind of viruses. The descriptions about this virus and the Avira anti-malware software are present on the official Avira site. Then log on to site and remove the virus completely from the system.