Thread: Install AVG Internet Security 2011 On Windows 7 Ultimate

Install AVG Internet Security 2011 On Windows 7 Ultimate

I have bought and installed AVG Internet security 2011( with 3 PC license) on my computer running Which is running Windows Vista OK and detached FREE edition of 2011 from the Laptop which is running Windows 7 except cannot observe how to install the fresh license figure and download. I attempted contact the AVG and dialed except was informed that service was discontinued. I cannot try the premium help because it is not for free and I need to pay there. How can I install the AVG internet security which is of 2 year version on my laptop?

Re: Install AVG Internet Security 2011 On Windows 7 Ultimate

As far as I know that the technical support team which you have contracted is only for the AVG Free Edition. The assist is barely from additional AVG Free users (and while obtainable AVG employees. If you observe the AVG symbol avatar that indicates that the one works in favor of AVG Technologies). Whichever questions regarding the AVG Pro moreover Trial otherwise Paid for edition must be heading for next to AVG's Tech otherwise Sales support, who have as much as necessary tools in order to assist you with this circumstances, on the major official website.

If you have really purchased or paid for the AVG internet security which comes with 3 computer and 2 year license then you can install it in your laptop which is running either Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. No matter what version or what service pack you install, it doesn’t matter. Just make sure that you have the proper activation key to activate the software. After activating you should register the program by using your Email address. After the registration you will get more upgrades and some additional feature freely for 2 years. If you encounter any issue you must contact AVG in any manner by offering the product code to them and they must solve the issue.

Today I have found that the AVG was updated in my computer and required for a PC restart. To my astonish, the latest AVG Internet Security 2011 upgrade causes Windows 7 to collide. Still during Safe Mode, the system no longer boot in any way. As of at this moment, AVG haven’t launch a rapid fix up till now. I had the similar thing happen two times. Windows told me to load into repair form which permitted me to roll reverse toward the restore point formed while I booted up today. Sometimes in worst cases you might need to re-install the Windows.

I have never seen this kind of issue with AVG. The main thing I have tell you that there is no need to get the paid version of AVG because for home usage it is enough for you to use the AVG FREE version. The AVG will offer update frequently to free version also and the main thing is you don’t even need to worry about future upgrades. This free version of capable protects your computer from most malicious or dangerous viruses. If you are using any server or something then you should AVG pro which is paid version.

I completely agree with that because from the past 1 year I have been using the AVG free version of antivirus in my desktop computer as well as laptop. Before hand both computers were running with Windows XP and Now Windows 7. In both OS I didn’t get any problem with AVG installation. It worked flawlessly in both of them. I assume that it is about the Windows 7 or the laptop itself which is not allowing you to install it. Try updating the Windows and go for the installation procedure once again.