Thread: Avira found a malware file in the System Volume

Avira found a malware file in the System Volume

Hi friend, recently I downloaded Avira Antivirus and I found something wrong in this antivirus. Yesterday, Avira antivirus found a malware file. This file is present in the System Volume folder. Then I deleted it using the Avira antivirus options. But today when I done the scan operations then again it shows the same malware file in the same system volume folder. I don’t know that how should I delete it. If anyone having knowledge about this issue then please share your own thoughts. Thanks in advance.

re: Avira found a malware file in the System Volume

This is just the warning message of the system and it indicates that it is element of System Restore options of the system. Actually this is just the tool that provides facility to set points in time to roll back system information. Then you need to first turn off the system restore options from the control panel. After that you need to open the system in the safe mode and perform the complete system scan. This will helps to remove the malware file from system. Then start system normally and then on the system restore options.

There are also other solutions present in the system and it also works to avoid such kind of warning message. The solution is just downloading the Avira Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and then installs this software on the system. Then scan the system using this software and then see that result. It shows the number of malware files present in the system. Then it also gives the remove options. Then remove that file. It works and the file is removed from the system.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and that time I haven’t idea about this trouble. I thinks only the virus is affected the system. Then I realized that the malware also affect the system and I see the result. Then download the Avira Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware software and then installs this software on the system. Then I also done the scanning operations but it can’t helpful to find the malware file from the system. Then I update the software and then done the same task. It removes the file from the system.

In windows XP operating system the System Restore options of the control panel is not reliable options. This is sometime creating the unbelievable warning message. This message could be the indications that the malware is affected the system files. In this case, there is necessary to scan the system in the safe mode. At the time of doing this process the system restore must be necessary to off. This will be helpful to clean scan the system. Then you had the facility to on the restore option.

I also faced the same trouble in the windows XP system. This is the most uncommon issue of the windows system. The warning message is gives the indications that the malware is present in the system and it affects the system files. Then there is necessary to use any anti-malware software and remove that malware from the system. Then I suggest you to use Avira, Quick-heal or the Norton Anti-malware software and it helps to avoid such kind of troubles.

Re: Avira found a malware file in the System Volume

Performing scanning in the safe mode is the best way to avoid such kind of unrealistic warning messages. This is the indications of the malware is in the system volume folder and it could be infects the system files. Then the user need to scan the system volume folder in the safe mode and it helps to avoid such kind of warning message. Then use these solutions. The other way to remove the malware file from the system is find its correct locations and then delete this file externally.