Thread: How to set bandwidth limitation

How to set bandwidth limitation

We are testing SPN for BE and appears to be capped at around 512 Kbps in our climb. Can anyone tell me if this is expected / I have 3Mbps available, can this because we are registered as a trial right now? We have not set a limit ourselves so please help us alleviate this before starting to sell this to our customer base. Does anyone have any solution on this? Please suggest me some appropriate solution on it. I am waiting for your huge response thank you.

Re: How to set bandwidth limitation

To answer the first question, there are not any limitations on our available bandwidth for each customer, including industrial customers. There are a lot of factors that be able to boast an effect on your upstream bandwidth. Initially, I would advise running a speed test. This will help us check your connection speed. If after verifying their test 3Mbps upstream is working as planned, we can make some additional tests to try to identify the cause.

I'm having this problem too. I have a full DS3 (44.5 Mbits) up and down. You have to Confirmed with the speed test. I was excited to hear about the new service to BEWS12, but my trial account transport speed is so slow it is unusable. I have a lot of data to backup, but customers are not getting more than 512kps, there is no technique that this works for me. Does anyone have any other appropriate solution or tips for this? I am out of replies now thanking you.

As you can see, there are a number of situations in which the performance load of online storage solution seems to be presented in less than optimum efficiency. SPN team has made significant progress in identifying specific scenarios where this happens, and we are working on a solution for our customers as a priority. When updates are available to deal with this, will be made available at no cost, and most likely be delivered automatically through our ability to live update.

Many programs bandwidth as the comet shortly have a management system for bandwidth comprehensive to limit the "damage" when you're limited. If you cannot find a limiting bandwidth for the entire PC (Google "limiting bandwidth" for a list of these programs according to your operating system), maybe you can configure individual applications (such as torrent application) using most of it? I hope this will clear your some doubt thank you.