Thread: What does Windows Patch Assessment fix does

What does Windows Patch Assessment fix does

Has someone been proficient to test to examine if the performance is better at what time you patch assessment through standard data collection consequent on the way to the upgrade of CAC 10_5_PCU_2011-2? I set up the update and come into view to function as it did previous than the update (wrong). I was at 14 hours and at a standstill running to gather data resting on 2,000 servers, which typically takes 1.5 hours with only the RMS console. There were 5 concurrent jobs generate patch assessment query engines intended for a patch consideration work of data collection that fundamentally brings them on the way to their knees. I had several other backup jobs in the queue as a result.

Re: What does Windows Patch Assessment fix does

I have three groups of active, critical, essential, and support. Collect / evaluate the revised assessment checks against these, in 3 of 3 jobs. I have installed the 2011-2, and speed to me seems better. I have only the results for a group now, however was 1.25 hrs on the way to collect on 88 assets, and at the moment is 18 min. estimate within the similar 88 had been 50 min. and is at the moment 20 min. I hope this will clear your some doubt thank you.

I use reporting and analysis for the Review of Assessment based on a modified version of Windows Evaluation Review that comes with the R & A. I copied the standard of a detach folder, and customized it, because it cannot be modified in the default folder. Each time a new patch comes standard, I can copy the newsletter of the new Member States changed my rule. The new content update just came out today, so I'm running again with my current standard.

A Data collection, a 2k3sp2 in the company of local SQL2k5. I include 3EA SQE HOT resting on other servers within the environment. So my job is split between 4SQE atomic against 425 servers. Reports and analysis is an application server and IIS maintain CCS_Web Directory. DPS service as a load balancer and estimation report resting on an additional server, DPS is also installed on top of the RMS server, and SQL for CCS R & A is independent of SQL Server. So there are 7 servers on my infrastructure of this product in a distributed configuration.

When I run a PA in the RMS Console 1.5 hours to complete the roughtly 2,000 servers located around the world. QE my infrastructure is fine tuned using distribution groups and engines over 160 queries. at what time I run a PA with the CCS Stds module, it takes more than 15hrs only for the collection of data alone. I have a distributed infrastructure of the CAC. Separate Directory Server, Application Server, DPS, BVIS and SQL Server. I did not in that order so it could be my problem. I will return to run the R / A to update again now that the D / C is the current portion and see if that helps.

Where the difficulty deceit is that the CCS STDs PA job cut up the collection into several jobs resting on the BVIS (equal to 5 at once I have observe). Search engines cannot handle a 5 concurrent PA jobs. When you run a PA working for all missing patches using only the RMS Console, in his view only one job to the ECE BVIS can handle. I even set up an exploration of only 6 reviews. Still created two concurrent jobs started the task of the QES hard. PA work almost all the CPUs used in the Queen Elizabeth for himself. Mine are running four CPUs on the road.

It seems necessary to run the Windows Patch Assessment Check Library update for superior speed. Here are the statistics for the job result. The total work time was 3hrs 37min. The rule contains the controls to 370 + patches. The data collection work of CCS only led to a query engine and query evaluation review. Evaluation criteria Patch took the same amount of time when you run a review of the normal evaluation using only the RMS console. Please check the following rar file from there you will understand what I exactly performed thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files