Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-05-2011

Why ccs not supporting to IP address

I attempt on the way to install MH on top of an AIX 5.3 platform at what time within MH settings CCS 5.1.1, you require connecting to MS 5.2RU1 CCS, and says even though the host name or IP address is fine; however at what time using IP and not it be unsuccessful. Simply the host name is proper. Is there any other one meet the similar troubles? Please help me to solve this issue. I am out of ideas now. I tried with many things but still not able to solve this. Please help me. Thank you.
Old 28-05-2011

Re: Why ccs not supporting to IP address

I think CCS can monitor NBU 7.1 although not within HSCL of CCS~ however still met a trouble. I installed NBU MH 7, but after a CH ccs MH5.1 improvement. All CH nbu7.1 browsers are down and say "double the host name." I found this before, and the downfall of this machine. You click OK afterwards. But this time, does not seem right. Is there a better way to solve this difficulty without reinstalling the CH? Symantec Operations Readiness Tool (SORT) is situating of Web-based tools to support Symantec Products Company. It mechanizes and makes simpler a number of the tasks of manager the majority time-consuming.
Old 28-05-2011

This web application is free of charge to the storage server?s maintain the Foundation and more. Please visit the web site Sort of: http://sort.symantec.com. The Symaccount is used for this site should be valid and not on the site that you can select your product, operating system version, and check on the patch reporting suggested, the space required, etc. If you do reference to an earlier version that would be needed in an upgrade path, but for a fresh latest install your application be supposed to only CCS5.2 the upgrade version of a patch (EF 1). You are able to then use the setup logs and generated VxExplorer to open a support case in which you can check the network configuration and lack of facility to see if a configuration change is in order.
Old 28-05-2011

If the PBX port 1556 is open on the firewall between the armies of the results will be the same and this was his decision. There are certain precautions that should be in place before using this type of options to get around windows latency or downtime. You should be familiar with the published solution before the central problem in the first place. At what time consulting the Symantec Technical Support please convene the exceeding files for smoother research resting on the troubles experienced.
Old 28-05-2011

I have not tried an AIX NBU Master and MH CCS under 5.x. VERITAS Security Service (VSS), which must approve the association to the Member States of CCS (Command Central Storage Management Server), which is also used by the NBU master server. With the current information I am suspecting the common components are being setup to send the request to the host ID bad service and therefore cannot complete installation. You should find explicit information within the installation logs for the implementation of the CAC to take you in the right direction for research.
Old 28-05-2011

There are a number of causes why you might receive such an error or a similar warning. Most times it is a situation in which cloned a host or was image after a software installation of VERITAS who had begun a unique identifier key in the node. The usual resolution of this difficulty and the explanation of the scenario possibly will have effect that is obtainable on Symantec's information base TECH65938 inside the article.
Old 29-05-2011

In the implementation of the CAC have been recognized testing procedures and standards (QA) for an application, software or hardware that is careful compatible through the application. at the same time as it is not possible to describe all the possibilities, scenarios with the highest probability of use or increased business requirement often be tested regularly and additions are requested by customers using Symantec products Action Request (PAR) system.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , , , ,