Thread: I am not able to repair Avira antivirus

I am not able to repair Avira antivirus

I am using Avira antivirus in Toshiba laptop and I am using windows vista. Before some days I scan my whole system and my antivirus have detected some viruses and quarantined but because of that some of the components of Avira Premium Suite 9 is disabled. Because of that I am not able to use the antivirus properly. After that I tried to repair my Avira Premium Suite 9 but I am not able to do that. Please tell me how to fix that issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: I am not able to repair Avira antivirus

I have read your problem and I think you should do following steps to solve this problem. First go in to the folder where you have stored the installer file. Now double click on that. After that it will automatically detect the same software is already installed in your laptop and gives you option for change or repair and remove. Now click in the repair option. After clicking on that it will repair your software and restore all the missing components of your antivirus.

I have gone through your issue and I think you should install the antivirus again in your laptop instead of repairing it. If you are not able to repair by using the antivirus disk also then I think you have to first completely uninstall the antivirus from your system and restart your laptop. Now after restarting the laptop install the antivirus again in your system. After installing it again in your laptop check whether all the components are enable or not? I think this idea will fix your issue and you will be able to solve the problem.

If you are still facing the same problem then I think those viruses are still exist in your laptop and it should be removed as soon as possible. I think first you should try to update the antivirus by connecting internet because updating your antivirus database is very important and it will make easy to detect the latest viruses also. After updating your antivirus database scan your whole system and check whether it will be able to detect the virus or not?

I was having the similar problem with my system and I have tried to solve it. After trying so many things I finally fixed the problem by doing following steps. First uninstall the antivirus which you are using it In your computer and after that download the latest version of Avira antivirus. After downloading that install it in your system and restart the laptop. Now you will see that all the components are enabled and all are working properly. Now scan your full laptop and if it will detect the virus then delete it. I think this solution will be helpful for you.

If you are not able to repair the antivirus and delete the viruses then I think you have to first delete the viruses from your laptop. If you want to delete the virus then first insert the bootable scanner disk in your laptop. Quick heal boot scan is very nice option for that. With the help of bootable scan disk you will be able to make your system virus free. After scanning is complete start your laptop again and you will find that all the things are working perfectly.

I have tried to solve the problem by running the installer file again in my system and after that I tried to repair my antivirus but I was unable to do that. After that I have tried to fix this issue by inserting the bootable scanner disk in my system and after that I scanned my whole system. After that system has detected so many infected files and also deleted it. After doing that I restarted the system and then I have found that all the things are working perfectly.