Thread: After installing the Patch Management Beta and rebooting I lost Activity Center

After installing the Patch Management Beta and rebooting I lost Activity Center

Hello guys I done know how but I lost my activity center. Yesterday I tried to install Patch Management Beta and I successfully completed with that installation but after that when I attempt to perform reboot I lost, my activity center. I again tried to perform different settings but still no success for me. The Activity Center is no longer performing and answering. When these problems occur I run a repair of the ActivityCenter.msi however still the same problem is occurring. Thank you.

Re: After installing the Patch Management Beta and rebooting I lost Activity Center

As a follow-up, I had IT Management Suite 7.1 installed and working. I installed the SMP and then install each package separately. Today I turned on my virtual machines and realized Altiris services were not running and not able to boot. SIM opened and notified all my solutions are not configured correctly, so I'm starting to repair SIM through this morning from milk powder to see if that solves problems. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

Re: After installing the Patch Management Beta and rebooting I lost Activity Center

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. Do I appreciate appropriately that you upgraded your 7.1 installation to 7.1 SP1 amid Beta PL? Unluckily this PL is not designed for upgrade from previous version (we do not comprise upgrade scenario embattled for this Beta). This upgrade scenario will be supported in release software in support of in no doubt; it's not supported within Beta simply. So I am bit confuse with your solution can you explain me how you performed this thank you.

Upgrade testing is achieved through dissimilar PL (product listing) that has maintained in support of upgrade. For the reason that of small timeframe this Beta program was inadequate on the way to scenarios through clean installations simply and subsequent PL was produced specifically in support of Beta. I hope this will clear your doubt. If you still having any doubt then you can search it on Symantec official site. And if you find any additional solution then post back here thank you.

Hello guys someday before I was facing this unanswered issue. But then I make search on internet and then I found the official site of Symantec I follow that site and then I found the solution on this query. I post the link below just go through that link and performed the all steps specified within that link. Once you done with it then check for your Activity Center it will work without any difficulty thank you. http://www.symantec.com/business/sup...=1304945774569