Thread: Some new features of Avast 6.0

Some new features of Avast 6.0

I had just installed Avast 6.0 in my system. I found tweak for that which was very helpful. The same I want to share with others and hope to get similar types of suggestions. I found that you can change tthe language of Avast by using Pirate Talk. Just enable that and then go in Settings and then click on Language. Then in that choose your language and then give ok. Once done check back.

Re: Some new features of Avast 6.0

I found a similar feature in Avast which is very helpful. This is called as AutoSandbox. The main work of this tool is to identify suspicious applications running in the background of your system. This are also called as malicious applications. It scans your system for infected files and spyware and provides you notification for the same. The tools lets you to work safely on your system.

You might also be aware about WebRep tool on Avast. This tool is directly related to the search engine result of your system. That means it provides you an option to visit on reputed and secure sites. Only those results are shown which are safe and which do not have any kind of malware or virus. The tool is very easy to use with multiple features and support. Try to get the most latest version only.

It is commonly found that more than 85% of malware comes through internet in your system and the same is getting infected. Avast is a free tool which gives you security from regular virus infection to internet security. The tool also works from http leave and also from the browsing level blocking pop ups and other issues on your system. Just keep your system updated every time.