Thread: Unable to start dell inspiron 530 after virus infection

Unable to start dell inspiron 530 after virus infection

I am using dell inspiron 530 desktop and I am using from last two years. Mostly I use my desktop for using internet and watching movies. I was installed AVG antivirus which expired before one month. After antivirus expired I use my desktop without any antivirus. Before some days I installed AVG antivirus again in my computer. After installing antivirus I scanned my whole system and it detects 36 infected files. I deleted those files but after that when I restart the desktop at that time my computer is not opening. First it shows DELL boot screen and then it gives blank screen with text pointer. Please tell me how to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to start dell inspiron 530 after virus infection

I have gone through your problem regarding viruses. I think the files which you have deleted from your computer can be a reason behind that. To solve this problem I will suggest you to try to start your computer in safe mode. You can start your system in safe mode by pressing the F8 key when you start your computer after pressing the F8 key it will give you option to start the computer in F8 mode. After doing that do virus scanning again. I think this trick will fix your issue and you will be able to solve the problem.

If you want to solve this issue then you can follow this solution to solve your problem. First take your operating system bootable disk after that insert in your computer. Now after doing that repair your operating system. Don’t install the fresh copy otherwise you will lose your data. After repairing your operating system it will copy all the missing files in your system. After doing that restart the computer and you will be able to use your computer normally. I hope this trick will solve your issue.

If you are not able to solve the problem after trying so many solutions then I can suggest you one solution. First remove the hard disk from your desktop and then connect it with other system. After that if possible take the back up of all the data from your hard disk, after that format your whole hard disk and locate it again. Now connect it with your computer again. After that install the operating system again in your computer. Now copy all the data back in the computer. This trick will fix your issue.

I was also having the same issue, after that I tried to search the solution on so many ways but I didn’t get any proper solution for this. After that my friend suggest me to insert the bootable scanner disk and scan it. I have tied that trick also. After that I am able to open my computer without facing any problem. I think you should also try same trick to solve your problem and after that you will not get any issue with your system.

As you have mentioned in your post that try to format hard disk from different computer, I have tried same trick but I am not able to detect the hard disk. After that I also tried to scan my system with bootable scanner. I scan whole system but it didn’t detect any problem. Now I am not able to solve the problem. I am not able to open the computer from safe mode also. If you have any solution then please let me know. Thank you in advance.

If you have tried to solve the problem by formatting the hard disk and scanning with the bootable scanner and then also you are not getting any results, then I would like to tell you replace your hard disk. If you don’t want to do anything with your hard disk because of you data then you should contact the service center. I think in service center you will get the solution for your problem. I hope my suggestion will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve the issue.