Thread: Presently, how can i use my old server?

Presently, how can i use my old server?

Hiii, we are having a web server, from where website are getting host, and provide a various services. Now we plan to setup a new server. With a good configuration and high speed, and i am confused with old and, thinking what to do with old one. And we want only one server then tell me something that I can able to use my old server, it should not get waste. Please suggest something.

Re: Presently, how can i use my old server?

Let me give you some suggestion, web server are use to host a website, which is being written in a different programming language. The economy of hosting is depending on which technology is used by you. If you are using windows servers then it can host only the windows supporting content like asp.net, html, etc. web server are able to host both static as well as dynamic website. If you are putting new one then it’s good.

Don’t worry you can use both server for hosting purpose. But the thing is that you have maintained the both server properly. If you are not able to handle it at same then handover it to some, with this you can earn good income. Don’t in loss by keeping it as a statue. If you think your old server configuration is not so good then you can go for up gradation. And it can be able to perform best

make one server as for linux and otherone for windows.now you can host the both windows as well as a open source website. now a day more programmer wish to host there website on a open source because of its security and platfrom independence, where as the windows server are only able to host the asp.net pages, so its not preferrable.or simply use both for same.

If you not have uses of your computer then sell it. If you don’t want to sell then remove all important spare part that you can replace with new one. in future if the part of new one get damage then you can easily replace it with old one. We can take spares part like, RAM, PROCESSER,HARDDISK,UPS,SMPS ETC. and finally if you think that really you have no use of that then put it in a garbage. Before putting it in garbage make sure that the hard drive data should be cleaned so that no one can get it.