Thread: Which one is best antivirus software for my computer

Which one is best antivirus software for my computer

I am using my computer for database storage in our Company. We are storing the various documents and detail for the employees that are working with us and product detail. We stores every thing including there name and address, age, status, Working shifts, etc. since we are having very sensitive data stored on our computer we have to secure it from getting damage or data lose, data leak out, or getting hacked by someone. Now I am using Norton Security, is that best can anyone suggest us a best antivirus, anti malware software for us.

Re: Which one is best antivirus software for my computer

The leaking out of your company data may put you will be in huge loss. You can protect it giving authority to your employee and temporary user.try to choose a good password for your compute. Provide an only three attempt to password this will help you to protect your data to explore it front of unknown user or Unauthorized person. You should choose password like combination of an alphabet and a numeric letter. Do not store a password on your hard drive in text format. The most important is that don’t give password to anyone. Happy to help.

Else anyone likes Worker, spouse, administrator should not given an access to your account. If any one of them is able to access your account then there may be a chance of losing or leaked out data, because there may be an unsatisfied employee, which are always thinking negative about you or them may manipulate, delete or make some unusual changes to database. Don’t send your password to anyone by emails, the Intruder may keep notice on your activity and get a password. If you want to send then encrypt it and then send it to your calik. If you think that antivirus going to manage that then your kind information I should tell you that antivirus only going to protect your computer from virus not attacker

Keep changing the password regularly. I recommended changing password every week. Don’t keep password like your relative names, friend name, and your favorite thing. It is easily guessable. The length of password should not be less than an eight to twelve character. While Login makes sure nobody are having look on your shoulder. Usually you should provide a password to a System login and to the database. The more advance technique are available to provide a password to your important data and if some part of important data which are given access to employee make sure it is only read-only mode .

You should use a Good Antivirus program, which are having capability to provide a maximum service to your system. If corporate computer is always connected to internet then regularly update your antivirus database. You should have a good firewall, any able to filter all the incoming and outgoing packets. Firewall is checking the information that is coming from internet not a worm or virus. It can help your corporate computer from hacker and malicious program to gain access on your computer.

If you re using a firewall and more advanced technique then also more chance to getting hacked or affected. Since firewall does not protect your computer from virus or worm. Use good antivirus software and keep it updated. Use an encryption and decryption technology. I recommended using a Microsoft security essential if using a windows platform. Do not store database on network drive try to keep it on personnel or at safe location.