Thread: Spybot giving EventID 63 Error

Spybot giving EventID 63 Error

Well guys I have just seen this error in the Event Viewer and it is giving me a event viewer generated error saying that ‘Activation context generation failed for "c:\program files (x86)\spybot - search & destroy\DelZip179.dll".Error’ I just happened to filter the application and it gave me a EventID 63. Well I have tried searching for the internet to get some quick solutions and everywhere I get the same message the file is corrupt, send email for new one. so my question is that why I am getting such kind of errors every time? Do you all have any idea why is that so?

Re: Spybot giving EventID 63 Error

With the error report that you have sent here I think the problem is with the dellzip file and hence what I am saying is that do have a talk with the spybot people about the issue and ask them to get you a new dellzip file for you and I think they will mail back it to you, so that’s what the easy solution for you I think and hence I must say that you must go ahead with this suggestion that I have given the necessary dellzip file you will get it there only, so I hope you are satisfied with the response that I have given here.

In this situation I would like to give you one solution for your problem and the solution is that just uninstall the spybot program and install it back again in the system I think that’s a better solution for you all. So better try with that even I think the necessary dll file might have got corrupted and hence a fresh install of the spybot program will replace the corrupted dll file with a new one so just try with this unique experimentation I think it should work for you. In case if the problem does not gets solved then do inform me I will try and work on some other solution.

See if the file is damaged then it is a distributed damage so I don’t think so it should give problem with the event viewer only it should have given many problems as such and also the suggestion that you have suggested of uninstalling and installing it again let me tell you that I have already tried that method but it did not work for me, it still gives me the same error report so what now? I mean what next solution should I try so that I can get rid if such kind of error? So guys please do suggest me some other method as well so that I can work on it accordingly.

I am also one of the user who is having similar problems on the issue. Well I did follow the suggestion that you had given in the first post. I did mail them that my dellzip file has got corrupted and I am waiting for the solutions from them they have still not responded to me so I am still waiting for the solutions from them in the mean time you only tell me what other methods should I try here so that I can get the dellzip file repaired. So please do reply fast I am waiting for the response from them.

Make sure that you are using the SpyBot Search & Destroy 1.6.2 the latest version of the antivirus in it so that you cannot get such type of problems in your system I suppose the antivirus that you are using is quite outdated and hence it needs to be updated so witch on to the latest version of the spybot and see if the problem gets solved or not, this is what you have to look out for in the solutions so hope this post was beneficial for you do update your antivirus with the latest version and that will do the trick for you.

I think I am using the latest version of antivirus here so even that is not the cause of the problem I am using the latest version of the antivirus and hence I really don’t think so that can be the cause for the error in the file. So suggest me something else so that i can have a look at the file so please guys suggest me something over here, i am really waiting for the solutions so please do recommend me something.