Thread: Getting error "Click.GiftLoad HijackersC"

Getting error "Click.GiftLoad HijackersC"

I seem to have become a member of a growing club that has managed to find the Click.GiftLoad HijackersC (virus / Trojan / worm?). Spybot is the trouble and permits me to "fix", but every time you restart Windows at a standstill here. The trouble manifests itself in web browsing, transmitted, I suspect that web browsing, unauthorized, regular and frequent error debug script for websites that have not intentionally visited. By seeming at the Spybot reports the finger all the time tips to a svchost.exe trouble in the registry below "Feature_Browser_Emulation. The debugging trouble is all the time in relation to the file path - C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

Re: Getting error "Click.GiftLoad HijackersC"

While top efforts are prepared to help in eliminating bugs securely, unforeseen things can occur. It is recommended that you back up your significant data earlier than beginning any cleaning process. Neither securer Networking sites, nor the analyst to supply suggestion perhaps held liable for any losses. Until you consider your system clean I ask you not to install or uninstall any software or hardware with the exception of programs that can run. Running Combofix on your own is not recommended, I cannot say how many systems have been damaged by the execution of this instrument improperly or without supervision. If executed in its own self, this forum and exercises will not be responsible if you turn off the system

Run aswMBR- Click Scan > while the scan is completed click on the Fix Button. You necessitate rebooting your computer while it’s done earlier than you do anything else, and after that post the log that will be on your desktop. After that just run this program: OTL by OldTimer
    1. First, just download OTL to your desktop.
    2. Twice click on the symbol to run it. Make certain all other windows are closed and to permit it run continuous.
    3. While the window emerges, under Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
    4. Click on the "Scan All Users" box.
    5. Mark the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
    6. After that click on the Run Scan key. Do not alter any settings except or else told to do so. The scan won’t take long.
      • While the scan completes, it will unlock two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt.

Note: These logs can be situated in the OTL Folder on you C:\ drive if they be unsuccessful to unlock automatically.

I necessitate looking over your OTL log and after that takes quite time; in the interim perform some things. Just go to C:\ComboFix.txt and discover the Combofix log and copy and paste it into this thread for me to observe. After that, Please download Malware bytes
    1. Twice-click mbam-setup.exe and pursue the prompts to setup the program.
    2. At the end, be certain a checkmark is placed beside Update Malware bytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malware bytes' Anti-Malware, after that click on Finish.
    3. If an update is established, it will download and setup the most recent version.
    4. One time the program has loaded, choose Perform quick scan, after that click Scan.
    5. While the scan is finish, click on OK, after that Show Results to outlook the results.
    6. Be certain that the whole thing is checked, and click on Remove Selected.
    7. While it finished, a log will unlock in Notepad.
    8. If you receive a notice that a few of the items couldn't be detached, that they have been added to the remove on reboot list, please reboot.

Correct me if I am incorrect but is this an administration or business computer? Your logs seem well and I don’t notice anything which Combofix detached that would take away your sound or other troubles that you may have. There are infections going around confidential as Rootkits, there are as well ones that infect your master boot record, you got the twice whammy , a Rootkit impure your MBR, its known as a bootkit and its gone so you should be ok now. How are things running for you at present? To check for scraps lets run a free online virus scanner.

I bought the computer new from eBay a couple of years as a personal computer, but judging by the model and the number of units with the provider had to guess the sale was probably destined to be a corporate team. After rebooting, the sound was restored and the computer now recognizes usb drives etc. I ran Spybot again before the final restart and found the Trojan Click.GiftLoad again, but suffer no debugging or redirect when the team seemed slow and laborious. I Spybot to remove, then restart in Safe Mode and scan again and elimination seems to have worked because no problems have been encountered.

So I have been utilizing the PC for a few days about the troubles that you experience is concerned, seems to have stopped completely, but redirects web searches or script errors and Trojans, no viruses picked up by Spybot or malware bytes. It appears that you have set for me. For the system as a whole, generally, it seems to be slow at times, but maybe it was like that before. One thing you may be able to recommend me, may be the concert of Firefox, that frustrates me so increasingly, I find that regular, as in 4-5 minute intervals when the Internet stops working perhaps 20 -30 seconds, pages seem to timeout, but very well re-charging after an upgrade, is especially evident when it airs on YouTube, is quick and streams suddenly stop transmission in all for 20-30 seconds then starts again. Also completely blocked and every day.