Thread: Is it possible to immunize a Right Media tracking cookie?

Is it possible to immunize a Right Media tracking cookie?

Hello everyone I want to know that is it possible to code something in the spybot program such that it immunizes the Right Media tracking cookie, well definitely not now but yes definitely I would like it to be implemented in the near future. The tracking cookie is definitely a hindrance that comes up every now and then while we are surfing the internet. So what do you all think will it be possible as such I cannot find any antivirus program that does the same task if you all are having any knowledge on any of the antivirus then please do notify me about the same as I will be very much interested in knowing about it.

Re: Is it possible to immunize a Right Media tracking cookie?

There is nothing to worry about the tracking cookie well such type of cookies are being blocked by a good browser if you are making use of a good browsers such as Firefox, chrome then you will not get to see such kind of problem so better not worry about the problem such type of coding are already installed in the browsers as a part of security features so let it do its own task so you better concentrate on your work.

Well is it then I must not be aware of that so I am having a Firefox browser so suggest me some steps that I should try so that I can get rid of the tracking cookies guys that tracking cookies are a thing of frustration for me and hence I need to get rid of it as soon as possible so hence for that I need your help on the solution so guys please do tell me some steps so that I can stop such type of cookies from entering my browser. Please do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Well there is a simple solution for that see what you have to do is follow the simple steps that I am suggesting you here, see this steps will only work for the version 3 Firefox browser.
    1) First go to the tools menu and from there select options.
    2) Now you will get to see variety of options in it you will have to select the privacy icon.
    3) Under the privacy icon you will get to see many options under it you will have to Deselect the checkbox next to "Accept third party cookies”.
    4) So that what you have to do and save the changes and then restart the browser so that the saved changes takes in to effect.

The cookie is from ad.yieldmanager.com so what I want to say here is that each time I delete it while scanning it still appears again say after 10 minutes in spite of trying out the several attempts that you have given then also it has not given me any result for me, so tell me what should I do? I am aware of the fact that it is harmless for the system but still I want to be secured with my system and I do not want any kind of activities running in the system. So what’s the permanent solution for me can you all suggest?

You can try switching to the much better version of avg antivirus program that will do the trick for you so you must better try with this version it will be of good help for you so that’s my suggestion for you all I am using the latest version of avg and I cannot see such kind of issues in my system hence no problems in my case. So i am suggesting you the same method. Hope it helps you a lot in solving out your problem.