Thread: Unable to remove Click.GiftLoad by Spybot

Unable to remove Click.GiftLoad by Spybot

I have Click.GiftLoad on my PC. Spybot S&D is detected and said he was retired, but keeps recurring. I removed it in safe mode. I also ran SUPERAntiSpyware malware Bites but not detected. Spybot as well spotted Win32.Fraudload.edt and appears to have it detached. The malware transmits web searches, but not constantly. It as well looks to hinder with the constancy of the system. My computer has become unbalanced and svchost.exe seems to be using offshore resources and crash. I have had several blue screen collides today. I utilized a registry cleaner in the current past, not being conscious that this was unwise. I would be grateful for the help in solving this problem.

Re: Unable to remove Click.GiftLoad by Spybot

Please scan your computer with GMER. Download GMER Rootkit Scanner from here.
    1. Take out the contents of the zipped file to desktop.
    2. Right click on GMER.exe and choose "Run as Administrator" to run the program. If asked to permit gmer.sys driver to load, please permission.
    3. If it presents you a warning regarding Rootkit activity and asks if you wish to run scan, just click on NO.
    4. In the right panel, you will notice lots of boxes which have been checked. Unmark the below:
      • IAT/EAT
      • Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive
      • Show All (don't fail to unmark this one)
    5. After that click the Scan button and wait for it to conclude.
    6. One time done click on the Save, and in the File name part, enter in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file.

This may be helpful to solve your issue.

I like the over reply, but I also have one suggestion for you. Just try Rootkit Unhooker.
    1. Please Download Rootkit Unhooker and Save it to your system.
    2. After that Right click on the RKUnhookerLE.exe and choose "Run as administrator" to execute it.
    3. Click on the Report tab, after that click Scan.
    4. Mark Drivers, Stealth. Unmark the rest, and after that click OK.
    5. Wait till the scanner has completed and after that click on File, Save Report.
    6. Save the report someplace where you can discover it. Click on Close.

Please give the GMER/Rootkit Unhooker log in your next reply. If you are at a standstill having trouble, come back and let me know.

Here I must suggest you to use P2P Programs:
    1. P2P programs are a main source of Malware bugs.
    2. I notice you have Bit Torrent complete and BitTornado. We do not bypass decision on file-sharing, though we must notify you that engaging in this action and having this type of software installed on your system will all the time make you more vulnerable to Malware infections.
    3. The exercise of P2P programs perhaps causal to your present situation, and you would certainly be doing yourself a errand by removing them.
    4. If you hope to keep the program(s), please do not utilize them until your computer is cleaned.

My computer started to redirect while I was looking in google, and now has been very slow and very difficult to even be able to post this message. I ran a Spybot scan and found that the virus Click.GiftLoad, but of course I removed it again! I completed the DDS exploration, but could not finish the GMER scan without the computer turned off or freezing. I tried to send the following analysis, but for some reason I did not leave a message in this thread.

Just try to utilize TDSS Killer
    1. Download TDSSKiller and save it.
    2. Pull out its contents to your desktop.
    3. Formerly extracted, unlock the TDSSKiller folder and Right click on TDSSKiller.exe and choose "Run as Administrator" to sprint the program.
    4. Click on the Start Scan.
    5. If an impure file is spotted, the default act will be healing, click on Continue.
    6. If a doubtful file is spotted, the default act will be Skip, click on Continue.
    7. It may inquire you to reboot the PC to complete the procedure. Click on Reboot Now.
    8. If no reboot is necessary, click on Report. A log file should emerge.
    9. If a reboot is necessary, the report can as well be establish in your root directory, (generally C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller. [Version]_ [Date] _ [Time] _log.txt".

Please let me know the result.