Thread: Is it safe to install Crawler Toolbar?

Is it safe to install Crawler Toolbar?

What do you all think guys tell me is it safe to install the toolbar in the system? If it is then please do let me know about it as I have heard that there is a presence of spyware or malware in it as such I have done a bit of research on that topic and I could not find any complains on this matter well I was warned by one of my friends to not to use the crawler toolbar as it has the presence of spyware, so that’s why I haven’t used it yet. So what do you all think guys what can be the possibility here please do help me out in the solution.

Re: Is it safe to install Crawler Toolbar?

Well it depends on the browsers that claim that their respective toolbars as safe and no problems to use it. As such there is no kind of threat with the tool bar but you never know what are the threats for the systems hence it is better t stay away from the new toolbars that come up who knows it might come up with a threat that you are not aware of so that can also be the case. In my opinion it is best to stay away from the new things that come up with the browser so that’s what my opinion in this topic hope you all have got the necessary information.

As far as I know Safer Networking Limited has never registered any product from the website crawler as safe so that is enough for you to understand that any product let it be toolbar for the browser or anything is harmful for the system so that’s why it is better to stay away from it I just need to know what is the benefit for you with the crawler toolbar does it give any good features that is supported well in it or is it something else, what si it? I need to know from you so please do specify about it as soon as possible.

Yes I completely agree with the above user and there is nothing much to cheer about the crawler toolbar so that’s what I want to say here. I have come across many of the list of companies who are claiming in their advertising hype of their product that the "Following list shows major antispyware companies that consider Crawler Toolbar clean and safe" so you better not listen to them since Spybot-S&D) doesn't certify any products as clean and safe. I hope this information is enough for you to change the decision.

Yes thanks a ton for that all three of them have strong points and yes all of them say one thing that I should stay away from it so that’s what I am going to do stay away from the crawler toolbar and I will never ever think of that thanks for opening my eyes otherwise I could have gone ahead with that toolbar even I was lured by the advertisers about the products information. So thanks you made me aware of that.