Thread: Malwarebytes anti-malware showing YPatch.exe as Trojan downloader

Malwarebytes anti-malware showing YPatch.exe as Trojan downloader

Hi guys I need a help here I was my malware bytes is showing the YPatch.exe as I a Trojan which I believe is some misunderstanding by the malwarebytes now that patch is suppose to be fix all issue on the YahELite that caused by the protocol change by the yahoo so how can that be a Trojan can anyone here know what exactly the problem is I would really be appreciating if anyone here help me sought out this issue

Thanks in advance

Re: Malwarebytes anti-malware showing YPatch.exe as Trojan downloader

Even I had the same problem and don’t know what is the problem was I mean this patch is made to make the yahelite to work properly without the capcha problem but then after some search I have found that the people those who are using Malwarebytes anti-malware signature version below to the 7260 give the falsely flags YPatch as malware. However this is fixed in 7260 so all you need to do is update your Malwarebytes signatures hopes this will solve your problem

Yeah I have even heard this problem and this would be solved after the next virus definition updated so be cam this will get solve soon as far as I know but I would really like to know what is making the malware to detect this patch as effect .

Yeah this is the common issue now I guess the and if you ask me this would be the problem caused by the anti-malware software's signature based and all you can do is then wait for them to remove it hope this would be done

This look like quite a odd issue as I have bit defender which not showing it as a Trojan downloader I believe that malwarebytes anti-malware is the only Antivirus that is falsely flagging the patch so hopefully they look into it but i can’t debate too much on this issue

Hi guys as suggested I have updated the virus definition and to my bad the issue is still there not solved is there any paticulare uptate that I need to get rid of this problem and can anyone confirm they have not facing this issue anymore this is really frustrating please guy si need help on this I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

I got that error too really annoying but when I search about this on internet I found they yahelite will making the new patch and hopefully this problem not be on it but I am not too sure about this , what is wrong with the Malwarebytes !