Thread: McAfee security center is not getting started

McAfee security center is not getting started

The title says it all guys I am having this problem and I am really very much frustrated with the problem so that’s why I need your help on these topic so please do suggest me something over here. Whenever I am going to start the McAfee security center it ti snot getting started at all i wish i could have given you the log report but the log report itself is so big that it will take years to complete the full reading. So that’s why I am posting the basic problem that I am facing right now. So what do you all think about the problem please do specify here.

Re: McAfee security center is not getting started

Well it seems that your system is affected by a Trojan backdoor injection and hence it is very much advisable that you remove it from the system as soon as possible, if you are indulging yourself in any sort of transaction activities online then it is better to stay away from it disconnect your pc from the internet and change the password of your accounts from a clean computer it is very much advisable to do so. As such you can remove the anti virus program that you are having and instead install a new antivirus program for your system so that would be a much better option for you. So go ahead and continue with the process that I am explaining you.

I use this current system for the work purpose and as such I don’t carry out any transactional stuffs in it all that things are only done in my home pc so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the question that I am asking here so that’s what I am saying here. Do you all have any other methods by which I could regain the service of the same antivirus program in the current system that I am working so if you can then please do let me know about it as I am really very much frustrated with the problem.

Well I have got a simple solution for you the thing is that you must try out with The Windows Recovery Console, now why I am saying that is because it will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. So what’s the benefit? The benefit is that it allows us to give some easy help for your computer such that it does not faces any problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time. So you must try out that procedure it will be of great help for you.

See if you are interested in working with the current antivirus that you are having then better uninstall it I am saying that because as such it is not performing well, well a good format of the system will help you a lot and again a fresh install of the new antivirus program is a good way of things getting started again, so you must try out this procedure that is of definite help for you so you must definitely try out this solution it will be of great help for you.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here as such I will look at all the information that you have given here and I will work on it accordingly so thanks a lot for the information guys I appreciate your efforts for searching out the solutions for me yes I will definitely try with the windows recovery console that you have suggested and I will work on it. So appreciate your efforts for solving out the problem for me.