Thread: Yahos virus attached while accessing facebook

Yahos virus attached while accessing facebook

Hello friends. Greetings to all. Basically, new to computers and internet. I am stuck up somewhere and really tensed, hence thought to ask out experienced people. Basically, I was accessing my Facebook account yesterday and unexpectedly snatched off it and I was able to see "your computer appears to have a virus" caution, particularly a 'Yahos' virus. Facebook desires me to download McAfee nevertheless I am unwilling. Help me friends. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note.

Re: Yahos virus attached while accessing facebook

Hey buddy, such things happen in day to day life, no need to be so much tensed so much. Basically, I would rather keep things straightforward and would like to tell you that you should scan your computer with any of the antivirus, may be, Avast free and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. If luck is on your side, I believe it will help you. In addition to what I have told , you can also search online what this virus is about. I have given you more than enough alternatives.

Hello. I am fine. As you said you are new so it’s ok, but just take care that you should provide as much information as possible. Anyways, I hope you take care next time. I would like to know from your side what program warned you about the following which you have stated? If it was not Avast, then I would rather be tremendously unconvinced. It appears to me similar to a Rogue, it might be trying to decieve you into downloading a number of malware.

Dude,I would like to say that scan and online search did not help.Also, I am really sorry that I did not give complete information. Well, it was Facebook itself, if not it's one of those send phony website stuff. I did authenticate Facebook's partnering along with McAfee although still I am apprehensive. On the other hand, even my mobile phone login try says that you will be required to go to computer and pursue the instructions.

Hi. I have a appropriate answer for you. You will have to move on to facebook itsely and there you will be able to find the solution. I am saying this from my personal experience. I have tried it once before and it indeed worked. Also, I am still not able to recognize how facebook is able to become aware of or you can say it believes that you have been attacked by a virus. It is really a ambiguity. You will just be required to run into a glitch into the system. I am hoping that it resolves the worry for you as it did to me. Take Care.