Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-05-2011

If i had a degree in information system security will i be qualify for a job in networking ?

Hi All;

just wondering if i get a information system security degree can i still be qualify for jobs such as system administer, help desk, etc.. also any other inside information or advice for someone who going to school to pursue these careers especially network security to better prepare themselves for what required of us to know.

Regards
wingmark
Old 18-05-2011

Re: If i had a degree in information system security will i be qualify for a job in networking ?

First thing that I would like to inform you that you have posted the thread in wrong section it should be under Education and jobs related. Now coming towards the query as you asked that if you complete the information security degree then you need job in mentioned areas. The section which you have mentioned clearly fits of an IT graduate or a person holding the Information technology degree.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , ,