Thread: AVG Window is Popping Up With Yahoo Mail after installing AVG free 2011

AVG Window is Popping Up With Yahoo Mail after installing AVG free 2011

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Stuck up in an issue. Hence, leaving a thread here. The thing is that Now that I've updated to AVG Free 2011 and AVG Window is Popping Up With Yahoo Mail after installing AVG free 2011. What is the process to disable it? Guys do reply and let me know the way out. Thanks in advance for the help . I really appreciate it on a very high note.

Re: AVG Window is Popping Up With Yahoo Mail after installing AVG free 2011

Hey dude. I am sailing in the same boat like you. Whenever I double click on the yahoo notification and go to my Yahoo mailbox, the AVG main window all the time pops up along with it. It’s the only moment when such a thing has been happening. Even I feel dude that its causing issues in view of the fact that I upgraded to the AVG 2011 Free version I have Windows 7 installed as my operating system on a Dell Inspiron laptop. Can anyone help. Really pissed. Thanks a lot.

Hey friends. Just chill. These things do keep happening in day to day life. I do not think that it is a big deal. No need to be so much irritated. I can let you’ll know something related to the issue. I take the opportunity to imply you’ll that the situation is most likely originated by concern in Yahoo mail notification. I would advise you’ll that you’ll should avoid opening AVG program by effortlessly moving AVG tray icon to an additional location. I hope this helps.

Hello buddy. I am fine and doing well. What’s up with you. I hope that things are panning out nicely. Anyways, was surfing the internet and went through this thread. I feel that the above reply is really appropriate and should resolve your worry. However, I would like to take a bit further so that you do not get stuck up anywhere. I would like to imply you that you can drag and drop AVG tray icon, provided that Yahoo messenger will be primary icon no supplementary program will be opened after twice clicking on mail notification. I feel this is fairly easy.

Hey dude, I believe that it is a very bizarre issue for the reason that I have been using Yahoo for quite a few years and it have never such a issue. Also, if this has been really happening because of AVG then my implication will be that you should go for some other antivirus. As in AVG does not fancy me much. There are many available in the market which have a superior place. You can opt for comodo or Kaspersky. Norton won’t be a bad option either.

Hey I do not agree to the above reply. I feel that AVG is just mind blowing to use. I feel there may be some worries when you had installed AVG. I guess, you should uninstall it and then try to install it one more time. These are just simple things that we miss out sometimes. If luck is on your side, you will surely be able to resolve the issue by such a small step. In the end it depends on you whether you wish to go for another antivirus or stay with this.