Thread: How to setup Local Admins with the help of active Directory

How to setup Local Admins with the help of active Directory

Friends I am here working on some type of experimentation I have a OU with a few lab computers in it, so what I want is that I want to set a global security group with a few users in it that are automatically set as local admins and they in turn are related to the member computers of the OU so I read a guide from a website and followed the instructions in it then also I was not able to add it in the local admins so tell me what should I do in such situations? Can you all help me?

Re: How to setup Local Admins with the help of active Directory

Well that is because group polices need some time to get applied on OU so that’s why so late in the service and hence it took sometime to get added in the local admins so that would be the case I think, so the basic idea that I would like to give you is that be patient just wait for sometime and let it get added itself in the group of OU, so hope you have got the suggestion and hence that’s my answer for you in case you have any doubt then do clear it out here.

Well even I agree with what the above user said just wait for sometime and in case if that does not work out then I would advise you to refer a guide from a website named frickelsoft I read the guide and I think that’s the perfect one for you so you must definitely have a look at it. So go ahead and have a talk with them and let me know if that works or not. Since that guide helped me and many of my friends so that’s why I recommend you all to have a look at it hope it was helpful for you.

Ok thanks for all the information that you have given I will have a look at the website and I will see to it that I implement all the steps that are given there. So thanks for mentioning about the same as far as the first solution is concerned I did wait for some time but still not able to get anything out of it. so that’s why I am demanding a quick solution from you all. Since I need to have a admin access to all the users of the system, so that’s what I am saying here hope you all are understanding what I am trying to say here.

Ok if things are not working for you then make sure that you have a talk with the Google people about the issue and I think they will solve the solutions accordingly, so that’s what I am saying here go ahead and have a talk with them I am sure you will get some solution from there so that’s a ideal solution for you. i think they will surely be able to get you out of this problem, so thats the only suggestion that i have for you.