Thread: How to get rid of CRP32DLL.dll file?

How to get rid of CRP32DLL.dll file?

I hope you all have read the title and reading the title you all have understood the question that i am going to ask. My antivirus has detected the presence of CRP32DLL.dll file in my system and I am looking out for some solutions in order to get rid of them so that’s why I am asking you all how to get rid of it from my system so any solutions that you have for me then please do inform me as soon as possible since I do not want any kind of stuff in my system so that’s why give me some quick help to get rid of the problem? Any ideas guys then please do share it here.

Re: How to get rid of CRP32DLL.dll file?

Why don’t you manually delete that file from the system when the antivirus detects you the file travel its locations and permanently remove it from the system I think that would e a better option many a times it happens that antivirus program fail to remove such type of threats in the system and hence it is very much essential to get rid of such type of files as soon as possible so basically you have understood what I am trying to say here? So work on the suggestions.

Well a online scan from the bit defender or a good antivirus like kaspersky will solve the problem for you. However I would be very much interested in knowing what kind of antivirus are you using, so you will have to make sure that you mention about that here. So that’s what I am trying to say ensure that you scan your system with a good antivirus and the problem will be solved. So do try it and let me know if your problem gets solved.

So that’s what I am trying to say as the first replier said that ant viruses are not at all effective to remove such kind of viruses from the system, the same is the case in my said also when I scan my system with a good antivirus program it does not remove that dll file it just stays in there and every time I scan my system it detects it and I am forced to have a look at it so that’s why I am looking for a good permanent solution to get rid of the same.

I would like to share a solution that was very much successful with one of my friend and the solution is that Vivid WorkshopData ATI 7.2 tool it cracked that dll file and from the next time there was no such appearance of the dll file in the log history of the antivirus so that’s why I am recommending you to make use of that tool it has solved the problem for my friend and hence I think that will solve the problem In your case as well do give it a try and let me know if the problem gets solved or not.

Wow that really worked for me I need to thank you all for the suggestions that you have given here and I appreciate your efforts for the same and thanks for the useful tool. It really helped me a lot. I did try it and with that help of that the dll file got removed. So nice to see a positive response coming my side and giving me some good solutions for it so thanks a lot everyone for all the suggestions that you have given here.