Thread: Adding member server accounts as Domain Administrators

Adding member server accounts as Domain Administrators

Guys I am here to share a small piece of information with you all and that is in my corporate our SCCM Administrator i.e Server Center Configuration Manager has asked the SCCM members to be added in the domain administrators well I do not want to agree with them the reason behind that decision is that the rule of least privilege will not only preclude but also the it will not give sense at all that’s what my thinking but who sill explain this to my seniors so what’s your point of view on these topic, please do give a good reply.

Re: Adding member server accounts as Domain Administrators

So what’s wrong with the method that you are trying out so better make sure that you are setting up the file permissions for each and every user in the administrator account so that is what I think would be a better option for you so make sure that you have a complete look on the suggestions that I have given ,see the decision taken by the SCCM administrator is correct and it must be implied according to his own needs so that’s why he must have taken that decision I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here.

Yes even I agree with that I cannot understand what the problem is with you I mean do you have a a problem being added in to the domain administrator account or are you worried about the flexibility of the accounts that is not given to you so whats the problem can you all specify please do specify me the question properly and get back to me as soon as possible. I will help you in solving out the issue for you.

Ya what’s the problem here? If you are getting added to the Domain administrator account then its upon the administrator to answer out the question for you so that’s what I am trying to say here I hope you are not clear with the file permission settings and all hence it is very important to take a note of that at each and every level. So I hope you have got the necessary information on that topic and I think by reading all the three suggestions above you all must have cleared out your query.

Yes that was extremely beneficial for me so appreciate that you have given me some good suggestions yes as you say as such I am having no problem with the current system and hence let’s see what happens next anyways thanks for your suggestions you guys area true genius and thanks for sorting out the issue for me and making it simple. I am really very thankful to you guys for helping me out here so thanks a lot again.