Thread: Virus in Facebook "tagged in a photo" notification

Virus in Facebook "tagged in a photo" notification

I am using dell inspiron laptop and I am using windows vita in my laptop. I normally use my laptop for my all multimedia requirements. I also use internet in my laptop. Before someday when I was using the Facebook at that time I get the notification that you are tagged in a photo. After watching that notification I clicked on that but after I click on that nothing happens. But after some time I noticed that suddenly my Motorola software service stopped working and apple software service also stopped working. I font know what is wrong with that. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

re: Virus in Facebook "tagged in a photo" notification

If you are facing this problem after clicking on that notification then there are possibilities of viruses in your laptop. If you are running any antivirus software in your laptop then I think you should first scan your whole laptop by this antivirus and after that delete all the temporary files from your laptop. After doing this entire thing restart your laptop and after that check your all software are working fine or not? I hope after doing this thing you will not find any problem with your laptop.

I have gone through your problem and after reading your problem first thing I want to tell you is that whenever you surf on internet at that time make sure that your antivirus and firewall is working perfectly and both are turned on. Because using the internet without antivirus is very dangerous for the computer or laptop. Till you remove these viruses don’t use pen drive with your laptop. It may harm your pen drive also. I hope this information will useful for you.

If this problem is occurring after you have clicked in that notification then I think there are Trojans in your laptop. Trojans are very harmful for our laptop and computers and it may corrupt all the data available in our hard drive. I suggest you to remove the Trojans from your laptop and then restart your laptop. After doing that your laptop will work normally and you will not face any problem with your laptop. I hope after doing your laptop works fine. Please let me know what the result is?

I have read your problem. I was also facing the similar kind of problem with my laptop and after that in my laptop all the services stopped working one by one. After that I was very frustrated because of this issue. Then I use my antivirus to solve this problem but it doesn’t worked for me after that I install the Trojan remover application in my system after that I am not facing ant problem with my laptop. I think you should also try this solution. You can easily download the Trojan remover from internet.

As you have said in your post that while using the internet antivirus application should be turned on that time and I am totally agree with that. After that also scanned my whole laptop and after that it didn’t find anything. After that I installed the Trojan remover and also run it in my system. But after that also I am facing the same problem. Now I don’t know what I should do to solve this issue. Please help me to solve this problem. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance.

If you getting this problem again and again after trying all the things then I think that virus has corrupted your windows. You can rectify this problem by repairing you windows. You can repair the windows by inserting the bootable cd in your system after that you will get option of repair the windows. If that does not help you then I suggest you to install the fresh copy of the windows. I hope it will help you to solve your problem.