Thread: How do I get my files back, hidden by the virus.

How do I get my files back, hidden by the virus.

Hi, I have a notebook at my place, and it was running great, but yesterday, when start it, it was fully affected by the virus. As even I don’t know from where it came, and right now I don’t have some of my files and folders , which was too important to me. I am using the anti virus system also but still they entered in my system, now how to get those files back? As I am confused what to do, the virus had made two to three copy of each file, which was unwanted. Any suggestion ?

Re: How do I get my files back, hidden by the virus.

See, viruses are the malicious code that are made to damage the data of our system, I was having the same problem when it was affected, and from that day only I just get it that we have to have a good anti virus system. So that we can at least make sure that our system is safe, but when my friend told me about the false sense behind this also, I was like wondering, that was is going on. And was just helpless.

As you have mentioned you have a anti virus system in your notebook, but have you ever update it? Because having it in our notebook doesn’t mean that we are secure, what I think is like even if you have the anti virus still you are not fully protected, I am not sure about the files that is gone already, but you can save the files that is still in your notepad, so kindly download the update to your anti virus software.

It is not necessary that the virus comes from the outside or from the internet only, off course they are the loop holes from where we get the virus entered but they are not the only. The corrupted files in our PC also damages our system and make it run inappropriately. Those files are of type that cannot be caught by the anti virus also, so if you are aware of such a files delete it at that time only, they are the files which is pirated of originals.

You can have the another option too for recovering those files, you can try to restore it. Our windows support the feature for restoring those files. I am not sure that you’ll get that files or not, because they have been deleted by the virus itself, otherwise the files which is deleted by our self by mistakenly that we can restore, but as you don’t have the option you can first try this, and I would suggest you that, always keep your anti virus updated, otherwise it is of no use than.

I would like to suggest you that don’t inject such a device to your notebook that has a virus, as a device I mean to say the devices like pen drive or CD or may be DVD. Or if you injected something infected, first of all open it in the program called Winrar, if you don’t have that, I must say download it from the internet, as you’ll get it free too. And as you open that device from these software, you will get the infected files too, with the files you want. So you can delete it from there also.

Dude, if suppose you won’t find anything that helps you, you the better option is too format the PC, as in your case format your notepad, and you’ll get the newer windows so at least you can work properly without headache. And as you installed the new window install the AVG anti virus, as according to me it is the number one anti virus system, that handles not only the virus in PC but won’t allow the infected files from any other device or from the internet to come inside your notepad.

vernongetzler Guest

Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.
    ========
    vernon
    New Ipod Touch