Thread: Norton’s Identity safe not working with Mozilla Firefox 4

Norton’s Identity safe not working with Mozilla Firefox 4

I have noticed that Norton’s identity safe feature is not working at all and I have noticed the same thing after the installation of Firefox 4. However it did not happen with the previous versions of the browser. Identity safe no longer autofills any of my sites. Now why is that so? Do you all have any idea? Please if somebody has any idea on these topic then do let me know about it as I am very eager to know about the solutions. Please do give me a fix for this problem.

Re: Norton’s Identity safe not working with Mozilla Firefox 4

Well I have got some quick solutions for you so for solving the problems you will have to follow the steps that I am giving you here see basically you have to create a fresh identity safe profile. So for that
    1) Firstly you need to backup all the identity safe data to a .npm file.
    2) Now reset the profile by providing wrong information in login as well as the password.
    3) Now create a new fresh identity safe profile
    4) Now restore all the data that you had backed up from the .npm file.
    So do try these steps and let me know if you are successful in it.

Yes I did try this method but don’t know In my case it did not work at all so suggest me some other steps for the problems. Look I am really very sorry for the rude behavior but seriously I am not able to get the identity safe in any of the website in the browser? Please if you have any good solutions for the problem then do let me know about it as I am really very desperate to get a solution for that I mean security is the primary factor for me in the system so I need it.

I think the first solution was the most appropriate of them that I have come across and I was expecting that you will get some solution for the problem, anyways if it has not worked out then i would like to know which version of the Norton are you using? May be I can get something over that, so as of now just answer out to me and we will think of some other solutions as well ok. So do reply fast so that I can think on it. Reply fast.

Well I am using the 18.5.0.125 and I think that’s the latest version that I am using. So do reply to me what other steps should I try so that I can get through this problem. I appreciate your skills and encouragement with which you all face the issue. So here is the required information that you were needing I have given it here I hope you all will give me some information on the topic, do reply fast as I am very eager to get the solutions.

In which century are you living just to inform you that a new update has been released and the current new version of the Norton antivirus is 18.6.0.29. so that is the latest version I hope you all got the necessary information now update your program as soon as possible and go ahead I am sure your problems will be solved the patches are available in the Norton webistes do have a look at them and I am sure it will be helpful for you.

Thanks for all the support and the suggestions that you have given here. I was really not aware of that believe me I was not knowing at all, so thanks for reminding about the solutions that you have given here I appreciate your efforts for solving out the issue for me, i am really very thankful for the suggestions that you have given for me so appreciate that and your efforts for helping me solve the problem.