Thread: Is Microsoft SmartScreen filter online service temporarily down?

Is Microsoft SmartScreen filter online service temporarily down?

Hello friends, What’s up. How are you all. Just have a doubt in my mind , so thought to clear it out here. Actually, the thing is that sooner than I take the step and change the settings in the Network Information Service 2011 or in that case Internet Explorer 8 or roll back my system , can anybody substantiate if the Microsoft SmartScreen filter online service is temporarily down because mine has not worked for two days. Thanks a lot .

Re: Is Microsoft SmartScreen filter online service temporarily down?

Hey mate, I am fine and going good. I would like to share my information with you. I presently observed that the small representation on the base which says that the Microsoft Smart Screen filter was occupied. I very soon recognized it currently, although don't recognize how long it has been that way. I am using NIS 2011 and IE 8 like you .I hope that you understand the scheme of the things in a better way after reading my post. Thank You.

Hey buddy, I would like to bring to your notice that the Smartscreen Filter has not worked for me also, and it has been around two days now. I was going leave a thread here and I came across yours. I also have NIS 2011 and IE 8.and I was thinking it might be the predicament for the reason that we haven't upgraded to Internet Explorer 9 up till now. However, this is my guess , I am not sure about it. I'm in the United .States for the time being. Now, I'm actually starting to be anxious.

Hello friends. What’s up. I am going great. Basically, was surfing the internet and I went through all the posts, so thought to tell you something about it. I feel that you all will be shocked in some way. I would like to imply you’ll that give a try to it again, I am saying that in the view of the fact that mine has been working fine for around 5-6 hours or so in the United Kingdom . Some do say nonetheless, that the screen could be obstructing along with Norton also.