Thread: Unable to see Norton Toolbar in Internet Explorer 9

Unable to see Norton Toolbar in Internet Explorer 9

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all are doing well. Basically , guys, I presently upgraded to IE9 and all was okay, all the add-ons were there. Then I altered a few IE9 settings and again started the browser and then each and every add-ons together with the Norton Toolbar vanished. I profoundly rely on the Norton toolbar and necessitate it, anybody identifies how to get it again? Thanks in advance for the help. I have NIS 2011 Version: 18.5.0.125

Re: Unable to see Norton Toolbar in Internet Explorer 9

Hey mate, I would like to imply you that you should go to Manage Add-ons and verify whether they were enabled or not. Also, I have one more choice for you. I will imply you that you should give a try and make use of the Internet Explorer properties in order to regulate the whole thing back in order to reset in safekeeping panels and check whether it comes back. On a personal note, I would like to tell you that my Internet Explorer 9 has Norton identity protected and safe web things.

Hey buddy, I am fine. I can provide you with some knowledge on this. It may help you out in some way or the other. I would recommend you that you should strike alt button and it ought to convey up Menu Toolbar. Then decide on View - Toolbars and make sure Norton Toolbar if it is present and thus in the process should show up. This is fairly simple and I do not think that you should get stuck up anywhere on this. Take Care.

Hello my friend. What’s up. I am doing well. I hope that things are fine at your end too. Was just surfing the internet and went through the thread and also the replies. Really have to confess that both the replies are really nice and should help you. Well, I have one more alternative for you, which has not been mentioned above, giving it a try is no harm. I would like to bring to your notice that you should go to Internet Options , move on to Advanced and choose Reset in order to return Internet Explorer to novel setup.

Hello people. First of all I would like to tell you all, thank you so much for the replies. Such quick replies have really amazed me to a great extent. But, I am so sorry to say that I have tried each of the solutions and all your efforts are vain. I did not get stuck up however I had no joy. Any one , it’s a humble request if there is some appropriate reply which can help me out in solving the issue. Then too guys, I do appreciate your help. Thank You once again.

I'm using the release edition of IE9 32-bit under Windows 7 64-bit.Norton Toolbar did not show after downloading & installing the release adaptation of IE9.Hoping that you have the Menu Toolbar shown, in IE9, move to the "Tools" menu, "Internet Options". Then Tools, followed by Internet Options decide on the "Advanced" tab, and roll down to the "Browser" sub-heading. Make certain that there is a tick in the box. Enter ok to relate the settings. Shut all instances of IE9. Then again open IE9.You will be able to observe the "Norton Toolbar" below View, Toolbars menu. Pick "Norton Toolbar" in case it hasn’t been previously ensured.