Thread: Norton popping up a performance alert and links it to 'startmansvc.exe'

Norton popping up a performance alert and links it to 'startmansvc.exe'

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing fine .Well, stuck up in an issue guys, will be really nice if someone can help me out. The thing is that once in a while, I start my computer and have many issues, firstly, my computer is very slow, numerous programs begin to open at particular time and its normally non-responsive. Thus, during that time I see Norton popping up a performance alert and links it to 'startmansvc.exe. What can be the reason friends. Please help.

re: Norton popping up a performance alert and links it to 'startmansvc.exe'

Hey buddy. I am going well. What’s up with you. Basically, after reading your issue, I will share some things with you which I feel can be the possible reasons. The predicament appears to be too much Control Processing Unit memory usage. Just check it out and confirm it, I am not sure that it is surely the cause, however, there is a possibility of it. I hope that you like my post and it proves useful to you in some way or the other. Thank You. Take Care.

According to Norton, this application is being made use by numerous users, it’s a mature file , it’s a start up item and also has a trusted rating. Hence, somewhere I am shocked to see the you are having so many problems at the start up. Anyways, my recommendation will be that you should presently remove, neutralize, or in that case we can say if it is an significant file, you should prevent it from starting during the process of start up. I hope this helps.

This executable has been acknowledged to dominate system possessions. Consequently it may perhaps not be unanticipated that the Network Information Service is brining to your consideration that the program is making use of a elevated amount of Control Processing Unit. The plan of this alert is to give an opinion to the user so that he or she identifies that a meticulous program is using a bundle of activity which in definite conditions might be an sign of malware or a viral action.

Re: Norton popping up a performance alert and links it to 'startmansvc.exe'

Hey mate, I have a solution for you regarding the discussion which has been going around. I recommend you that you should download Autoruns from Microsoft which is a without any charges available. Then Unpack it to a clean directory and try to run it. Switch the logon tab and distinguish if you are able to find the admission for this executable. Based on the complete path you might be able to set up which program installed it. For instance, Spyware Doctor or in that case we can say Registry Mechanic.Having resolute the above, you will be able to disable its loading throughout Autoruns by merely unticking the entries.