Thread: Daily updates of Norton is breaking my WLAN connection

Daily updates of Norton is breaking my WLAN connection

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. Each day I turn on the laptop, after some moments the internet connection ,WLAN does not work. I feel that it ought to be somewhat with the updates. I can only repair this by restarting the computer. Then the connection works properly long time. It is really pissing me of friends. Following the connection break, the WLAN icon keeps saying 'online' although I am not able to open any websites .Any suggestions friends. Please help.

Re: Daily updates of Norton is breaking my WLAN connection

Hello mate. I am fine and doing well. I can provide you with some ideas. It may help you out if luck is on your side. I would like to recommend you that you should try reconnecting to router. Also, may be try and turn off the firewall, even that may guide you in a proper direction.In addition to the above, I would suggest you to turn off Intrusion Prevention after connection breaks. If all these does not work then you can switch from invisibles to visible network ssid. I am hoping at least one option helps you amongst all.

Hi my friends. What’s up? Reading the above replies, I feel that they are trial and error methods. My suggestion to you will be that you should open Network Information System settings and decide on Default All follow it up by Apply and start from there. It can be either Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 32-bit/Norton Internet Security 2011, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit or Norton Internet Security 2011 . I have shared how much I knew. Thank You.

Hey, according to my knowledge, It does not appear as if Norton is the reason of the subject . If you have lost connectivity Norton LiveUpdate will, certainly, fail. I would advise you that you should try running the Windows Network Diagnostic Framework in order to establish what exactly is leading to the problem. I would like to inform you that Norton incorporates along with the NDF, hence if it is a Norton trouble the NDF will allow you know and offer solutions to attach the concern.

Hey buddy, I would like to bring to your notice how to make use of Windows Network Diagnostics to fruitfully recognize connectivity dilemma. You will be required to go to Control Panel and look for the word "network". In the record of search results you will discover the Network and Sharing Center. Underneath it, you will be able to observe a link named Identify and repair network problems. Click on it and Windows Network Diagnostic will be launched. I feel this wasn’t tough.

If this is at your residence, give a try and modify the network to full trust. Open the network safety map and on the left area along with your wireless local area network chosen, click edit, on the subsequent page hit edit one more time and transform it to full trust. In any case you are speaking about a public wifi then you will require to try something else such as adding an varying Domain Name Server address to the system. I don't imagine it's a Norton problem however somewhat with the router.

Hi buddy. I am fine and really going well. I hope that you have got the scheme of the things after reading the above replies. Well, from my side, I feel that it seems similar to the Symantec Outbound Connect V4 Callout difficulty. I cannot say that I am sure about it , but there are some chances. If that is the case than there must be some notation in Norton history conditioned this is the equivalent predicament.I have shared what I felt. Thanks You. Take Care.