Thread: Crashing of NIS 2011 due to network security map

Crashing of NIS 2011 due to network security map

Hello to all, kindly suggest me a solution because I have really got bad experience of network security map after its installation on my zenith desktop system. Earlier I was using avira premium version, I made some changes in my choice of antivirus. I started using Norton internet security. It run well for a while or more. But after that system started rebooting consecutively as well as giving errors of windows encountered a serious error and cannot process further. For good performance I have to restart. The next reboot works better for longer time. But when I use the Norton interface it tells me that my wireless Lan is missing though I am not using any wireless interface at all.

Re: Crashing of NIS 2011 due to network security map

Sir you are facing the problem due to Symantec internet security antivirus installed on your system without rebooting the system after uninstallations of earlier antivirus. So if you want a consistent performance from your system, I will suggest you to start the system in safe mode. Then uninstall the antivirus program which you have currently. Reboot the PC again. And then if you are still willing to use the same antivirus you can install the antivirus manually. And don’t choose extra services of the antivirus except the particular one. This may help you to recover your problem.

According to me I think the problem is not with your hardware at all, I think the Symantec antivirus packages are really useless. They concentrate on providing extra services such as Netmap. But they neglect their major product which hurts your system more. Netmap is the software included in the package which automatically gets installed in your system along with the package which keeps watch on the home based systems around your system which is an unnecessary usage of bandwidths as well as your storage. So instead of that you can use any other manufacturer except Symantec.

I m also Symantec user but I have never faced any such problems while using Symantec antivirus. It is because we usually prefer installing software automatically. But if we select the appropriate options which we want to install from the whole software package. Symantec gives higher security support. And also has high sized services which use higher space of your system. So try using manual installing. So firstly uninstall the Symantec and install it manually. Prefer safe mode for avoiding any serious damage while uninstalling. You can choose any other manufacturer as per your comfort.

I always feel that antivirus itself acts as a virus whenever it is being removed by the user. If the use of antivirus is denied by the user then it may act as a virus. I have experienced such problems many times, because while installing Symantec software it suggests using Netmap. And if it is ignored it forces to make it installed. In this case Symantec is the most popular product. Because in most of the case of Symantec though it is being used or it is being used or it is being uninstalled from the system, it definitely gives problem is the report. This creates problem. So prefer any other antivirus which may change the situation a bit better but the issues will definitely come in every antivirus.

If you can hear to our everyone’s suggestions then you may come to know that everyone has gone through the stages of higher level of blast of patience for the performances of different kinds of antivirus software. It may be any of it, but has given trouble to its user for sure. Symantec is also not an exception. So if you can conclude that without troubles antivirus cannot work then I must say its 100% true. So if you are willing to work a Trojan free environment you must consider occurrence of such issues. No other option left. Either use it or never get into using it.