Thread: Norton Internet Security 2011: BSOD while install

Norton Internet Security 2011: BSOD while install

I had a symefa.sys driver dishonesty that made me not load up even Microsoft windows 7, but I obtained that fixed and uninstalled NIS 2011, now while I return to installing it, it has a BSOD while it attempts to install or start services. I have even attempted uninstalling ThreatFire, but it at a standstill has the trouble. Anyone have any idea how I solve this annoying issue? Please help, will soon report on the exact trouble possibly with a pics.

Re: Norton Internet Security 2011: BSOD while install

I would suggest uninstalling NIS 2011 and executing a clean setup of it. Over the top works ok if you are doing it over the pinnacle of the prior year's program and if there were no harms with the previous version. Just backup your Identity safe file if you utilize that feature. Just utilize Control panel to take away NIS 2011 and after that disconnect from the net and restart. Run NRT twice with a reboot later than each run of it. Run NIS 2011 and get back on the net while it needs to activate. Run live update till it gets all the updates and after that reboots once more.

Could I please put in the BSOD originates from IDSVIx86.sys or a few 0x700000(or something similar to that), my personal idea was to utilize removal tool but didn't be familiar with how to back up the info vault. Things have changed somewhat, I have installed NIS 2011 but later than I log in my user account it presents me a BSOD with the over trouble, possibly crashing or corrupting. The identity safe backup link works but doesn't have my NIS 2011, please update.

Initially, to be clear, you should uninstall NIS and sprint the removal tool, restart and run it another time and reboot. Do not reload removal tool or NIS at this position. Can you log into your PC and is the whole thing functioning ok. Avoid going to any sites excluding google? If all emerges well, can you go to Norton and MacAfee? At this position it is worth loading malware bytes and running a complete scan for fine measure. If all emerges ago, you should take a backup and make a restore point.

Please analysis your advanced system settings and after that seem at the startup and recovery settings. Make certain that, for system failure, the machine is set up to write moreover kernel or total memory dump information (kernel will be lesser and quicker.) One time you have rebooted the system and reproduced the trouble, let me know and I will obtain you instructions for sending the dump to me for analysis.