Thread: Having trouble with NIS antispam component

Having trouble with NIS antispam component

Well I have some problem with the antivirus that I am suing right now. Well the problem is that it continuously gives me error saying that asOELnch.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. you will need to restart the program. I think this error is related to some kind of spam and hence it is giving such kind of error for me, so please do help me out ok in need a urgent solution for the same.

Re: Having trouble with NIS antispam component

Just a simple solution that I would like to share it with you well why don’t you just turn off the anti spamming just select the anti spam option and select off in it the anti spam will get turned off, so that’s the method to go with otherwise you can try using the antivirus in the safe mode and check if there also it is giving the same problem, so have the possible check with the antivirus and I am sure it will give some help for you. So do try it and let me know if that works or not.

Why don’t you go to the client configuration and uncheck the outlookExpress option and in the windows address book just turn off the antispam and see if it helps you or not, I am sure it will work out with you and hence I am suggestion you the solutions so do have a a quick look at it and let me know whether that helped or not and In case if that did not work just turn on the anti spam option and again check if it works or not.

Well let me inform you all that I have tried that method but still no solution for that and hence i am expecting that you do reveal out some good solutions for me , I think these all are basic solutions yes the outlook was a good option to try out but that also did not gave me much help, so any other suggestions that you would like to give it to me then please do notify me about the same I will be happy to receive some good responses from your side.

4’well then in such case then you must have a talk with the Norton people about the same, well it is there latest version of the anti virus that is giving such problem, so that is what the exact solution that I can give it to you in such case, so go ahead and have a look at the suggestion that I have given hope it helps you. So do let me know if that was useful for you or not. so work on it accordingly and let me know.