Thread: "Norton 2011 NOT FOUND" error in Securty option

"Norton 2011 NOT FOUND" error in Securty option

Hello friends. What’s up. How are you all. Really pissed with something. Need your help friends. It will be really nice if I get some suggestions. I have done system restore in order to get my files back. Basically, the thing is that I am able to see "Norton 2011 NOT FOUND" error in Security option. Please help me friends. I am using windows vista Home premium 64 edition. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care

Re: "Norton 2011 NOT FOUND" error in Securty option

Hello. Hey buddy I would like to bring to your notice that system restore may damage your Norton program. You are then required to uninstall or we can say reinstall Norton. In case you require a download place for most recent version of Norton,you should specify the program which you are using. Also, just take care that the next time you perform an actual System Restore switch off Norton Tamper fortification in settings. This evades Norton from getting corrupt maximum of the times.

Hey companion; I am fine and going well. I hope even you fine. The above process has been explained superbly and it will surely guide you. Anyways, I will you give you some information so that you aren’t stuck up anywhere. I would like to bring to your notice that you will in addition to the above, require downloading the removal tool to get everything out previous to the reinstallation process.I just hope that you do not forget this as it is short but important step.

Hi mate. Relating to the case above which has been talked about, it is no more than imperative to uninstall or say reinstall to do away with inconsistencies between Norton modules. I would like to enlighten you by saying that Norton will over install each and every modules and there is majority of the occasion, no call for the removal tool. Important thing that matters is that do not miss to run liveupdate after that until no more updates come into sight.

I would recommend you to invest in an imaging support program similar to Norton Ghost or a few additional imaging program of your preference. It is so much easier to restore your system to a formerly recognized excellent state rather than depending on system restore. With an imaging backup program you are completely guaranteed of bringing back your system in its entirety to its previous state while system restore restores simply a division of files and the registry which can be the reason for difficulties in many cases.

System restore is majority of the times helpful when you have updated a few drivers . On the other hand, the longer it has been while the system restores point you are attempting to restore from, the more possibly it will damage your Norton software and very possibly additional software’s as well. Concluding, an imaging support program is your completely most excellent protection to make progress to a identified superior condition.

Friends, thank you so much for all the wonderful replies. I am literally blown away. I never anticipated such quick replies. It was explained in a detailed manner and there was no possibility that I will be stuck up anywhere. The additional information is also very meaningful and proved to be fruitful . You all really made my day guys. I feel that even thank you is a small word to describe after the replies. Take Care people.