Thread: Sony Ericsson Vivaz does not start after updating

Sony Ericsson Vivaz does not start after updating

I am using Sony Ericsson Vivaz from past many days. I thought to have an update for my phone. When I was updating my phone the battery got discharged. I didn’t know the problem but when I restart my phone it is not starting up even though I kept my phone in charging. It was just showing the scribe and Sony Ericsson appears that’s it. The phone gets shut down again. Please someone help!

Re: Sony Ericsson Vivaz does not start after updating

I am not sure but it can be the battery problem. Just insert a new battery and have a try. Buy original Sony Ericsson battery. Charge it till your battery reaches 100%. If the battery doesn’t gets charged then try charging through USB by connecting it to the computer. Also try to charge through universal charger because there may be some problem in the charger itself. If this still doesn’t work then it can be some hardware problem or some fault in mobile circuits.

Does your phone shows battery indicator after charging. If not then it may be a software issue. You can try SE updates. This is basically service application that is available for the phone to update the phone software. You can download this from any sites where it is available. While downloading see to it that you are downloading it from the correct source where there should be no bugs otherwise it would create more problems.

Just check out that there is no problem regarding the battery. When your battery gets full charged try to run your update again. If the same problem occurs then you must contact to your nearby Sony Ericsson support which will help you to get repaired your phone. If your phone is in warranty period then the support center will definitely somehow solve your problem with free of cost.

It can be a bug issue. When you update your phone from the internet there are chances of any bug attached to it. Just see to it that you download the updates from correct source and not from anywhere else. Any bug entering to your phone through an update can create disturbance while installing or downloading the update. Sometimes it does not allow the updates to configure and install so be aware while downloading.

If your battery is fine and still unable to update your phone then I would prefer you to try hard reset. Before trying hard reset see to it that you take the backup of all your data because hard resetting will remove/delete all your data from your phone. Hard reset will basically bring your phone back to normal as it was before. It will basically restore your phone back to the factory settings. You might lose all your applications but you can try updating your phone now. There are chances of getting an update to your phone when your phone is empty with no applications installed. After an update to your phone has been finished you can try installing other applications. I hope this may definitely solve your problem.