Thread: Cannot find Internet security 2011 on tool bar

Cannot find Internet security 2011 on tool bar

I have been using the installed version of internet security 2011 and would say that after I cannot see that in the tool bar. I have searched for it but I cannot find it and do not know how to get it to run.I am getting very worried on this issue and any type of help would be appreciated.Please do get back to me as early as possible as I hope that the this will solve the problem that I am facing. I would like to thank you in advance for the solutions.

Re: Cannot find Internet security 2011 on tool bar

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that I would like to know the Web browser that you are using. Is it Internet Explorer or Firefox? What is the version? Also I would say that the Norton Toolbar does not work on 64-bit version of Internet Explorer and this is what you need to remember .So in case of you are using that one then there might be the problem. Also if you use Internet Explorer 32-bit or Firefox you need to make sure that Norton Toolbar is enabled.So this si what you need to check to solve the problem that you are facing.

I think that whatever is being provided in the previous solution is correct but I somewhat find it a bit incomplete. What you need to do is that you need to Enable Norton Toolbar is that you need to first start your web browser. Now this should be followed by the process of viewing the menu and then you just have to click the Toolbars. After that you can just check out the Norton Toolbar by clicking on it and then I am sure that your problem will be solved immediately. This is the process that you need to follow to solve the problem.

This is a kind of problem which has been addressed in updates of your Norton product and you need to check them out. Along with that you will have to get the updates and see that when it is released to all the customers at the moment. So this is what you need to do first. Also your problem will be fixed as soon as you receive the update. So this is what you need to do and then I am sure that the problem will be solved immediately.