Thread: Unable to see norton toolbar on internet security 2011

Unable to see norton toolbar on internet security 2011

Hello friends. How are you all. Well, stuck up somewhere. It will be really nice if someone can help me out. The thing is that I have installed internet security 2011 nevertheless I am Unable to see norton toolbar on internet security 2011. Now, I do not how can I get it run. I am new to computers and do not know what to do. Guys, please help me out with this. Your replies are really appreciated on a very high note. Thanks in advance. Take Care.

Re: Unable to see norton toolbar on internet security 2011

Hey mate. I am fine. I would like to advise you that whenever you query such kind of things, just keep in mind to give the complete information of the things. I would like to hear from your end the Web browser that you are using. Is it Internet Explorer or Firefox? Also, the version matters a lot? I would like to bring to your notice that the Norton Toolbar does not work on 64-bit version of Internet Explorer. If you use Internet Explorer 32-bit or Firefox, just be confirmed that Norton Toolbar is enabled . I hope my piece of information helps you.

Hey buddy, I will let you know the procedure of enabling the Norton Toolbar. Just Start your Web browser. Go to View menu, click Toolbars, and then you will be required to click Norton Toolbar .Following it, again your Web browser. In any case, you are making use of internet explorer 9, just be confirmed that you require to click the blank space on top, and then enable the Norton Toolbar.I guess this is fairly easy and you should not get stuck up anywhere.

Hey friends, I am sorry that I did not mention the complete scheme of the things as I had mentioned that I am new, hence, missed out some things. Also, thanks a lot for such quick replies. I am really obliged. Firstly, I would like to bring to your notice that I did not have the toolbar when I upgraded to 2011, although it appears that an upgrade came in the course of time and thus I have it now. I would also like to tell you’ll that I am running FireFox v 4.0.1.

Hello friends. I am doing well. What’s up with you. Anyways, after reading the query and the replies, I would like to inform you that this is a identified difficulty. This dilemma has been addressed in most up-to-date updates for the Norton product i.e. 18.6 update. On the other hand, I am glad to announce here that the update is on the rampage to all the customers at this very instance. This will be unconfined very soon. Thus, the predicament will be set as soon as you will obtain the update.

Hi.In order to accept the update, you will merely be required to run LiveUpdate and download the update.Just make sure that a reboot will be necessary. Also, in order to authenticate that you have the update, commence the Main User Interface, click on Support, and opt for about. The edition number of the new-fangled release for Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security will be 18.6.0.29. Also take care that the patch is presently obtainable to English users only.