Thread: Paint shop pro won't work after upgrading to Norton 360 v5

Paint shop pro won't work after upgrading to Norton 360 v5

I have a major problem and I guess that this is a right place to solve the issue. What I mean to say is that I have upgrading to Norton 360 V5 as I thought that it would be a really wise thing to do. So after that what did was that I tried to open paint shop pro x2 for some work .But what I noticed was that my paint shop pro x2 was unable to work at all. I know at one time in another version it wouldn't run without a fix that fix won't run with V5. So can you tell me what I need to do to solve the problem that I am facing. Please do get back to me on this.

re: Paint shop pro won't work after upgrading to Norton 360 v5

What you can do with this issues is that you can try to to find the cmd file and except from Search button and then it will give you the suggested command. Also I would say that you can command to unload . Maybe this might give you an error but that would be a small error and that wont affect your process. So I guess that this is what needs to be done to solve the problem that you are facing and I am sure that it will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

Even I would tell you to try with the cmd command. What you need to do is that you can type cmd in the search box but don't do anything else after that. Also what you can do is that you can wait until it shows at the top of the list and then this should be followed by the right click on it and then you just have to select the run as administrator. This will surely help you to solve the question that you are facing.

I feel that this is a problem that is caused because the up gradation might have gone somewhere wrong. I feel that you just need to check the process of up gradation and then I guess that there wont be any problems at all. Also I feel that this is a problem that has been fixed in the latest updates.So you don’t have to worry much about this one. I guess that this would be a better solutions that you might go with and then there wont be any issues at all. Also I would say that you can run the live update too.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have put up and I would say that I will definitely work on them. I have just been through them but I am sure that once I will use then then there wont be any kind of issues at all.So this si what I feel.Also I do feel that if there are any kind of problems while solving this query then I will definitely get back to you to get the solutions and then I am sure that this will solve my problem.