Thread: Windows Mail unable to work after upgrading Norton 360 v5

Windows Mail unable to work after upgrading Norton 360 v5

I would start by saying that this is a problem which is troubling me a lot and hence I do need a solution to this one sooner rather than later. The thing is that this had happened to both Norton 360 v4 and to v5 after upgrading. After my computer starts up and after Norton icon shows up in tray by clock the problem occurs. Then I see at the bottom the Windows Mail pops up and then closes right away near the start to bottom left. My work has been badly stuck up because of this and this is really causing me a problem. Please do reply to this immediately.

Re: Windows Mail unable to work after upgrading Norton 360 v5

I will say that this is a kind problem that has been bothering people from past. But you don’t have to worry at all for this one as there is a solution to this particular problem. What I mean to say is that you can do is you can go in the open start menu first .This is the place where you need to begin with. After that you just have to go in the search bar and just have to write msconfig over there followed by pressing the enter.Once you do that then you need to go to the start up tab followed by checking the programmes. This is the procedure that you need to follow to solve the problem that you were facing.

Yes the procedure that is being presented in the solutions is the one that you need to follow. Also along with that you can even open the Windows Mail and then you can check its settings? This is a very important step that you need to check. Because there might be the case that the setting might have went somewhere wrong and that is the reason why you are facing with this problem. So these are the solutions that you might try and then I am sure that the problem will be solved immediately.

According to me there is nothing that can lead to auto-load? Also I would say that before the Norton 360 what was you security product? Also I want to know that is that Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail the more recent version? I would tell you that I am using WLM in Windows 7 and I do feel that even you can notice this thing. Also the thing is that it remains for a while and then it actually is kept for downloading the things and this is what it actually does.

What I can say is that I was having some issues with the system that I have with me and then when I got it back on I finally took out Microsoft One Care and put in Norton 360 v4.0.And that has really helped me a lot. Also along with that you then can have the free upgrade to Norton 360 5.0. SO this is what happened in v4.0 and thought it will be clear in v5.0. But the issue is really to get a quick open and close of Vista Windows Mail. This is what we are looking for and I guess even that will help you to solve the issue.