Thread: Error 8920,204 while doing live updated using Norton 360 v5

Error 8920,204 while doing live updated using Norton 360 v5

I have the Norton 360 v5 with me and I would say that it has been one of the best antivirus that are present out in the market. But now I have been facing some problems while using it .The thing is that for some reason while using the Norton 360 v5 I have been getting error 8920,204 when doing live updates. This occurs with only certain portions of the update. Also this is only occurring on my netbook running XPSP3. Please do get back to me as I want to know the reason and solution to this particular problem.

Re: Error 8920,204 while doing live updated using Norton 360 v5

I would say that if you use the English version of the anti-virus then you can try to do some manual update sessions. I would also say that there is an update patch that is present and with that you will get version 5.1.0.29. Also you can check this out if you get this update and then I am sure that there wont be any issues. Also do check the errors and what they say. I am sure that once you use these solutions then there won’t be any issues at all and that will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

According to me you need to get a new patch that will help you to get away with the error that you are facing. Also what I think is that you can check this patch which is being given out in a phased in a proper manner. Also I would say that at this time you can only get it by downloading it. And that is the only thing which you can do to solve the problem that you are having. So even you can check out this one and see if it works for you or not.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and was looking for something similar and I am very happy that I have got these solutions. Also I am sure once I use these solutions then I will be able to solve the problem that I have been facing. Also I would like to ask you that from where I can find the patch. That is the thing which I want to know and then I guess that there wont be any issues after that.

Even I would say you that you need to get a new patch to get away with the error that you are currently getting. Also I would say that you need to get a undated version of this patch which may help you to solve the issue that you are facing. Along with this I would like to tell you that you cant get a if you came across any problems while solving this problem then do get back to us as we are waiting to help you and give you the solutions.