Thread: How to report about the hacked domain??

How to report about the hacked domain??

Guys I am seriously have a huge problem. I really need some help about this problem from your side. If you will help then I might get my all lost things back. I was having my account Go daddy. A company that sells the webspace for business. They provide the space to create your own website. Or the space on internet where you can post all your business related details as well as all the transaction report etc. but a foolish hacker all the 9 domains those were belonging to me. I have tried a lot for recovering those websites but they are gone completely under control of the hacker. Kindly tell me any kind of solution if you can. Suggest me some registrar or a technical expert who can take me out of it.

Re: How to report about the hacked domain??

Oh my God you are also persisting the same thing. Because I was also facing the same problem while I was having my business running on my websites. But nowadays I am using namecheap. This is really helpful and secure kind of web hoisters. At least till now I am feeling really secure environment while working with it. One thing I observed that Go daddy has more number of clients. That is making them difficult to maintain the security on their domains. This is creating unnecessary nuisance to the clients. So better you try some other domain clients. Keep the providers changing, so that your IP address will be continuously changing and will be more secure.

Dude I can understand how much disturbed you can be at this stage, as you are facing a complete data hack attack. This is the worst phase after purchasing the domain. Without wasting your time I would like to tell you that there are so many websites which provide the solutions of all the data losses. This only requires is your smartness of the search. That’s it. Now it’s the stage for you start everything from the start. That means just to start buying some new domains. ICANN is the entity which may solve your problem. So consult that if you can.

Yes, you are right, ICANN will help you to solve the problem of being hacked. ICANN website can be the best solution for your whole query. You will the actual justice over there only because ICANN is the apex body which holds control over the hacking and all other malpractices all around the world. So you must consult this ICANN for your problem. Otherwise there are few lawyers who can help you to get the justice and may help you to recover all your missed data. But the chances are very less. So most probably you should consult ICANN. There are also few utilities available on the internet which helps to find out hacked domains solutions. Try those utilities as well.