Thread: Unable to monitor User PCs and Laptops in network

Unable to monitor User PCs and Laptops in network

I am a network administrator and currently I controlled the overall network. There is near about 15 laptop and PC’s present in this network. Yesterday when I try to view the desktop information of the client computer then it gives the error message and I never able to solve this trouble. In that time I want to install windows vista onto that client computer but the network doesn’t give the computer status. I need to solve this trouble. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to monitor User PCs and Laptops in network

You are the system administrator of the network and you have the rights to see the status of the network. You can be able to check the number of client computer and laptop present in the network. If you check this then you can realized that the actual status of the system. Then you need to connect the specific computer to laptop which is not present in the network. Then use the previous networking technique to attach the unconnected laptop or computer to the system. It helps you to remove the trouble and then use desktop viewer software for saw the client computer desktop.

There could be possibility that the connected client computer OS is not works very well and hence you need to reconnect it to the network. Then you need to remove the cables and connectivity terminals of the computer and then, install the fresh copy of vista on it. It helps you to remove the all presented virus on this client computer. Then connect this client computer to the network. Use the same technique for connecting the computer. Then install the software to take desktop screen shots. It helps you to solve the trouble.

If you try to install the windows vista on the client computer then you need to check the authentication of this client computer. it helps you to understand the basic reason behind that why the server computer not able to install vista on the client computer. Then if the trouble is present in the authority policy then you need to change the access right of the system and it helps you to solve the trouble. If you have any kind of issues then you can also take help of the network engineer.

Hey dude, you need to first check the connection of the network. It may be possible that there is some issue occurred in the connection of the network. Check the connection between the client computer and the server of the system. This testing policy helps you to understand the error and then remove that error from the system. There is most of the times system admin thinks that the issue is present in the software connectivity. But the issue is related to the network connectivity. Then try this solution it helps you to solve the trouble.

Normally this kind of error is either present in the software connectivity or the network connectivity. If the issue is not related to the network connectivity that is if the client and server computer are connected very well then you need to check the software issue. So, first check the desktop viewing software is correctly work or not. If it is not work very well then uninstall it and install the fresh copy of the software. Then try to install the vista on the client computer. Then you find that the trouble is removed from the system.

I also faced the same kind of issue and I never know the actual issue. In that tie I sue the D-Link DSL-504G router for connectivity. When I checked this router then I realized that the trouble is actually present on the router of the system. I changed this router and now the connectivity of the network will work very well, then i able to install the windows vista operating system onto the client computer. I think you also need to do the same kind of solutions.