Thread: Problem in connecting to wireless network using Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook

Problem in connecting to wireless network using Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook

I am having the Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook which has the Windows 7 operating system and comes with the WLAN for wireless internet connectivity. I am facing the problem in connecting to wireless network using the WLAN of this ACER TravelMate 6293 notebook. How can i resolve connecting issue of the Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook to wireless network present at my place. I am not able to resolve this issue by myself as i am not the technical person.

Re: Problem in connecting to wireless network using Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook

You are having the Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook and it has the Windows 7 operating system and this notebook comes with the WLAN for wireless internet connectivity. You are having problem in connecting to the wireless network present at your place. There can be many reasons for getting this type of the issue in connecting to the wireless networks from the laptop and the notebooks. First provide the exact problem which you are facing in connecting the Wireless network.

Re: Problem in connecting to wireless network using Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook

Turn on the WLAN of the Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook as well as the wireless router at your place. In the Acer laptop if you have installed any software for managing the wireless network, the name of the your wireless network will appear. Select that network and connect to it. After connection is established you can browse on the internet from the Acer notebook.

If you are not able to see the available wireless networks list in your Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook then may be the network of your home may be hidden so that the other persons cannot see it and use it for some other means. You will have to change the visibility of the wireless network so that you can see it in your notebook and connect it easily. You can refer the user guide of the router for setting up the wireless network.

I think there is issue related to the hardware part of the WLAN of Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook. If you are not able to see any wireless network in the laptop if the visibility of the network in not hidden then i think the WLAN of the notebook is not working. It is better to take the notebook to the service center if it is in the warranty period or else take it to the laptop repairing center.

First of all make sure that the WLAN of this Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook is enabled from the device manager and the system has the proper driver software installed in it. If the device is disabled from the device manager then enable it again by right clicking it. If the driver software is not installed then after installing it you will be able to connect to the wireless network for this notebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I am having the Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook which has the Windows 7 operating system and comes with the WLAN for wireless internet connectivity. I am facing the problem in connecting to wireless network using the WLAN of this ACER TravelMate 6293 notebook. How can i resolve connecting issue of the Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook to wireless network present at my place. I am not able to resolve this issue by myself as i am not the technical person.
    please can u give me that Acer TravelMate 6293 notebook some has robbed my laptop ineed to submit to office i will place u new laptop please help me thej 9449265458

dear frnds
    please help most urgent required a laptop acer travel mate 6293 some has robbed so please i will give u better price or new laptop i need to return it 2 my office so please if have this
    cal me 9449265458

My dear friend you will not get any help from our side and the robber is not so fool that he or she will call you back. So you can only do one thing and that is fire a complaint in front of the cops and wait for the affirmatives .