Thread: Need encryption methods to keep a file safe

Need encryption methods to keep a file safe

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. If one can upload a file generously available to any hacker and recompense any hacker to be able to remove its data with a enormous amount of cash and send the similar file to Microsoft, Google, apple etc. My query is that what encryption method will be required in order to keep that file completely secured from any of those for at least 20 years . Guys do comment and reply to me as I need to know. Thanks in advance. Take Care

Re: Need encryption methods to keep a file safe

Hey buddy, I would like to tell you that it is probable to use a proprietary encryption system and keep all the particulars of it covert, like one-time pad of adequate size. That does not denote that one will have invented a realistic method for any sensible use , the major difficulty for a one-time pad is always the key exchange. The thought of unlimited computing power is hard to visualize -,the authority of a single PC now will have been incredibly tough to believe 20 years ago.

Hey mate I would like to tell you that File Safe 2.0.10.20 is a File Encryption product which keeps your files secure. File Safe is file security software, and it materials locking, hiding and encryption methods in order to defend your secret data and also individual data on desktop, notebook, or removable data storage device against illegal admission. By using File Safe, your files, folders, any susceptible information are both protected as well as secured.

I would like to bring to your notice that true crypt is a unbelievable free file encryption program that permits you to generate an encrypted container .When you build up a TrueCrypt file it produces a virtual encrypted disk along with a drive letter. In order to encrypt files you merely will be required to move your files into that virtual disk and they are encrypted in real time on the fly. Then when you dismount the virtual drive your files are protected in a very good manner. Also, it is exceptionally trouble-free to install and make use of TrueCrypt.

Hello dude. I am doing well. I would imply you that AxCrypt is another free encryption program available for encrypting lone files. You can encrypt a file basically by right clicking on it. I myself use AxCrypt in order to encrypt perceptive email attachments. The beneficiary of your emails does not need to have AxCrypt installed, they only will be required to know the password for the file . In order to install AxCrypt you can make use of all the default setting.