Thread: How enable network card.

How enable network card.

I use the Intel core to quad computer system. I have Intel mother board with latest graphic card .I have the Intel Internet card in my computer. It working fine yesterday but know in today Internet card is now disable ,why the INTERNET card is disable I and how can I enable my network card I also don't know . If anyone has any idea about how can I make my Internet card enable so please reply me soon.

Re: How enable network card.

You need a network adaptor to connect a computer to a network. Open Network Connections by clicking the Start button. Clicking control Panel, clicking network and internet clicking network and sharing center and then clicking manage network connection. Then right click the network adapter then do one of the following; to disable the network adapter, click disable. To enable the network adapter click enable.

When your network adapter is disabled you will not access you network resource. To enable your network card you have to click on start right, and click my computer select properties and then hardware tab click devices manager.expand network adapter category on device manager. If you seen an adapter with a Red Cross mark, it indicate that the adapter id disabled. Double click on the adapter and check the device status under general tab. to enable the network card click on enable device. Then click next continue. After that click on finish and the adapter card is enable.

If you enable it but the status not change you can safely follow step:- Open Device Manager (Start>RUN>devmgmt.msc>OK). Expand your list of network adapters. Find you’re wired Ethernet (not 1394 or wireless adapter). If it is disabled (red circle with a line drawn through it), you can double-click it and choose to enable it and you should be finished. If your adapter has an exclamation mark over it which tells you there is a driver issue. Right-click your Ethernet card and choose, "Uninstall". Click yes or OK to remove the device. Once the adapter has disappeared from your list, click "Actions>Scan for Hardware changes" at the top of the device manager menu. Your PC will alert you that it has found new hardware, installs the software and let you know when the hardware is installed and ready for use.