Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Spam in mp3 files

Networking & Security

Old 09-05-2011

Spam in mp3 files

I have a very simple question with me and I would say that please forgive me if you really find this a silly question. What I am saying is that I found my mp3 files to be actually very suspicious.What I mean to say is that the bit rate is horrible and so is the synthesized voice. Also I would like to know that has anyone seen such types of e-mails hitting inboxes or spam filters? Please do get back to me immediately.

Old 09-05-2011

Re: Spam in mp3 files

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that I didnít understand the question at all .What I mean to say is that I feel that you could barely understand anything that was said on that MP3!Also I would say that I can understand things more than the average person can. And looking at the question I am just unable to understand what you meant to say.So it would be rather better if you again put up the question in a better manner as that will help us to get the answers.
Old 09-05-2011

Even I would say that I had a doubt that anyone would do anything after hearing that they except and do say to themselves what are you upto. I think that the problem might have been in the files that you are using and you suppose that those files really faulty.But I dont find a serious reason why such files do comes out in that way.So even I would urge you to broadly explain your problem as that would be better for us to solve the problem.
Old 09-05-2011

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this the problem is that I donít know why the mp3 files just stops when I just try to play them and that is the main cause of worry. This is the major problem and I would also say that I have seen a lot of these types of e-mails that I have mentioned before too and feel that they just come in the inboxes as well. So this is really very annoying for me.Now I hope that this will provided you with a better picture and will help you to get away with the issue immediately.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,